A word about the RW

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's taking a lot of abuse lately.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. ;)

I don't mind the heat. But some of those ingredients you're using aren't very palatable.....:eek6:

They're easy, just throw em into the Real World and let the right wing rabid dogs have their way with em :D

Oh, they're already in there? :hmm:

Maybe we could start a new forum for the left-wingers. I don't know, call it something like the Delusional World or something.

:p

Wow...They can even get ugly here....I'll save mine for RW so I don't disturb those trying to enjoy themselves. :D

Gonz said:
It's taking a lot of abuse lately.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. ;)

Which is exactly what the abusers of others want because doesn't that mean that they "won" in their warped minds? But then there's too many people who don't play anymore and they try to provoke people in non-RW forums. That ain't fair either. Go back to your dark cave and let those of us in the light frolic. ;)

Ummm, who would the right winger take pot shots at if the left wingers were in their own private forum?

Hey, I think it's fun over there. It's certainly an illustration of how anyone can find documentation on the web to support any idea they have, regardless of how hare-brained or crackpot that idea may be.
You have your opinion...
:jump:

Back