A word about the RW

PuterTutor said:
Maybe we could start a new forum for the left-wingers. I don't know, call it something like the Delusional World or something.

:p

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*piss2* :rofl3:

PutorTutor said:
Maybe we could start a new forum for the left-wingers. I don't know, call it something like the Delusional World or something.
nah, i've got my mortar, i can hit the RW from here

Squiggy said:
riff-raff

AC/DC Riff Raff
Ya see it on television every day
Hear it on the radio
Ain't humid but it sure is hot
Down in Mexico
The police tryin' to tell me
Beginnin' of the end
Sayin' it'll bend me
Too late my friend

CHORUS:
Riff raff
It's good for a laugh, ah ah ah
Riff raff
Gonna laugh yourself in half

Now I'm the kind of guy that keeps his big mouth shut
But don't bother me
Somebody kickin' me when I'm up
Leaves me in misery
I never shot nobody
Don't even carry a gun
I ain't doin' nothin' wrong
I'm just havin' fun

REPEAT CHORUS

Do it again

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Gonz said:
It's taking a lot of abuse lately.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. ;)

i'd rather suggest that those incapable of holding a debate without slinging mud are free to leave. abuse has no part in reasoned debate, its display only reveals the weakened argument.

the age to join the site is, what, 13? i may have to recommend that if members can't display the debating skills generally accepted of that age group we may have to check their membership credentials. ;)

Rabid dog? Left-wing fanatic? Which am I? Depending on the thread I can be either one.

As for the real world...the reason the flames fly is because nobody likes to admit that they may be wrong...left and right alike. ;)

As for the real world...the reason the flames fly is because nobody likes to admit that they may be wrong...left and right alike.
I had a history prof in college who used to say (jokingly), "Once, in 1963 I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken." I've heard variations on that over the years, but that was the first time I heard it. I try to keep emotions out of my discussions. Occasionally, I even succeed.
Mud slinging=good.
Pesonal attacks=bad.
I'm with gonz on this one. Just because you don't agree with someone, is not a good enough reason for a personal attack (no matter how much I might think they deserve it:D).

Gato_Solo said:
Rabid dog? Left-wing fanatic? Which am I? Depending on the thread I can be either one.

Yeah, I've been to the right and to the left of you on various issues, as those terms are generally understood. Most of the "right-wingers" on this board are not religious conservatives. I haven't seen any of the Pat Robertson/Pat Buchanan types here, unless ol' man falls into that category. He wasn't around much when I was here before, so I'm not very familiar with his positions.

Which would be why I generally stay the heck out of the RW. Real life is contentious enough for me TYVM without generating more of it on purpose.

But then, I'm a chicken-shit weenie about confrontation and I'll be the first to admit it.

Back