Aaarrrhhhh...

chcr

Too cute for words
Saw "Pirates" last night. No one will ever mistake it for an epic piece of film making, but it was fun. It's the role Johnny Depp was born to play.

Dave said:
how was it compared to the first?
don't you mean " compaaaaarrrrrrrrred"
snoozer_08.gif

I haven't seen the second but based on the first I'd have to agree that Captain Jack Sparrow is DEFINATELY the role Johnny Depp was born to play. I'm currently trying to find someone to see the new one with me tonight...so far noone is interested :(

I'm definitely going to see this movie, even if it isn't a great movie, I love to have a good time.

Gonz said:
#3 is already on the books.

Actually its in the can,they shot 2 and 3 simutaneously,since its pretty hard to get all the actor's schedules to jibe and they probably were worried that Keith would be around for much longer(good call there).Release date for P3 is May 2007.

Winky said:
So is Keira still worth a shag?
kNightly :brow:

Too long IMO,thats not including having the first two shows sold out and having to wait until after 10pm to get in .Thats 5 1/2hrs total ,left home at 730 and got home at 1am :rolleyes:If you're going to see it ,wait a couple of weeks ,it'll be the same movie without having to stand in line for an hour once you've bought your ticket:grumpy: The humour was still prevalent ,but the CGI was over used,its like they paid to have CGI characters developed and then had to validate the expenditure by using it in scene after scene after scene after scene :yawn:.They could have easily knocked off a half hour running time (or more)by not repeatedly similar scenes using the same character.I paid to see a movie ,but instead was only shown a "part" of a movie with no conclusions what so ever ,whatever happened to a Movie that stands on its own instead of being only a segment.:hmm:

A.B.Normal said:
Actually its in the can,they shot 2 and 3 simutaneously,since its pretty hard to get all the actor's schedules to jibe and they probably were worried that Keith would be around for much longer(good call there).Release date for P3 is May 2007.

Well damn...more than bought & paid for already. Johnny is laughing all the way to the bank.

Back