Abortion

The father of a young girl who died of exposure had knocked her unconscious because he was angry, then took her outside in subfreezing temperatures and left her there, police said before the man's arraignment Thursday.

WTF? That's almost unreadable.

On topic, it would have been more humane if the little girl's father had been aborted. ;)

Would've been better if the girl's Mum had tossed the sorry piece of shit she had as a sperm donor outside..a long time earlier.

Would've been better if the girl's Mum had tossed the sorry piece of shit she had as a sperm donor outside..a long time earlier.

I can agree with that...too bad it didn't happen, though. I wonder if he can claim 'post-partum psychosis' for this, though...works for wimmin...:devious:

I can agree with that...too bad it didn't happen, though. I wonder if he can claim 'post-partum psychosis' for this, though...works for wimmin...:devious:

The moment that he can prove that he squeezed the girl out of the hole in what he passes off as a penis, I'll give him the PPD excuse.

Hell, If passed a 7-10lb baby through my urethra, I'd be ready to kill too. :)

The moment that he can prove that he squeezed the girl out of the hole in what he passes off as a penis, I'll give him the PPD excuse.

Hell, If passed a 7-10lb baby through my urethra, I'd be ready to kill too. :)

PPD is psychological, not physical. Otherwise it wouldn't be called a psychosis. ;)

Yes, they are. However, some folks just aren't fit as humans, much less parents.

PPD is psychological, not physical. Otherwise it wouldn't be called a psychosis. ;)

The brain is a physical object, part of the body and subject to all the biochemical changes that go on through the body..including those associated with childbirth. It's a physical change in the body which triggers an emotional response sometimes to such an extreme that it could be considered a psychosis.

It's both psychological AND physical.

Of course the government should force their partners to stay with them anyway though.

Abuse
Adultery
Addiction

Three worthwhile reasons to divorce. Addiction is possibly questionable. They break the vows. A man is only as good as his word. Before saying I DO! you damned well better know how long that may be.

Back