About the new forum description...

I still like my erectile dysfunction idea... where you install an air bladder in the wee-wee, and remove a nut and put in a little pump ball in its place (like the Nike Pump shoe), so when you want to get jiggy, you just pump it up. The only thing I wonder is where to put the release valve.

Inkara said:
I still like my erectile dysfunction idea... where you install an air bladder in the wee-wee, and remove a nut and put in a little pump ball in its place (like the Nike Pump shoe), so when you want to get jiggy, you just pump it up. The only thing I wonder is where to put the release valve.

Ohhh the mind has such evil ideas...Place the release valve in the crack. Imagine all the ladies talking about you coming and going at the same time. :lol:

Hmm... looks like I need to not attach any gif images with a transparent background anymore...

Since GD (image manipulation library for Linux) does not support writing GIFs, the auto thumbnailer had to convert it to a PNG. Click on it and it's fine. :beerbang:

thingies, doobreys, ujamaflips, thingymabobs, wotsits, watchamacallits.

I could continue, but then I'd just confirm to everyone I'm off my rocker. :D

especially when you consider a person's sanity by their AV. imagine that you're replying to a cat wearing a necktie and a cow with a beenie cap :tardbang:

poolking said:
thingies, doobreys, ujamaflips, thingymabobs, wotsits, watchamacallits.

I could continue, but then I'd just confirm to everyone I'm off my rocker. :D
As if there was any doubt? :D

tommyj27 said:
especially when you consider a person's sanity by their AV. imagine that you're replying to a cat wearing a necktie and a cow with a beenie cap :tardbang:

I, for one, always look on the funny pages to get my daily dose of Bucky Katt. But since we're talking about sanity based on an av... imagine talking to a mooing carton of milk.

Back