Above the law?

unclehobart said:
Cynthina McKinney... needs to be tied up in a sack and thrown over a bridge... along with her constituents.

Wouldn't that completely plug-up the river?

r1533894256.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Looks like it's indictment time! Her fellow Dems are keeping (and increasing) their distance. Her long-time allies are deserting her. A local columnist named Cynthia Tucker, who is black and leans so far left she sometimes falls over, referred to her in an op-ed column in yesterday's local rag as the self-appointed "soul queen of capitol hill".

:rofl:

I'd really like to see the cutest li'l communist in congress catch AT LEAST 30 days for assault on a police officer. When this indictment is handed down, I'd like to see her fellow congressmen give her the same treatment as they gave Tom DeLay when he was indicted.

However, she's left-wing. It'll be slap-on-the-wrist time. And the worthless morons in the 4th will re-elect her in the fall.

From ethics violation charges in Congress to a Grand Jury & still she keeps digging herself deeper (with a litle help this time)
But even as McKinney appeared to be trying to put the issue to rest, a bodyguard she hired – reportedly a former Georgia state trooper – was raising another furor when he threatened a television reporter trying to interview McKinney outside the Capitol just minutes before she appeared on the House floor.

When the reporter from Cox Broadcasting tried to ask McKinney about the grand jury, the bodyguard told him, "I'm going to put your ass in jail. I'm a police officer," a videotape of the incident shows.

Asked if he worked for Capitol police, the man said, "I work for Miss McKinney."

Word that McKinney had hired a bodyguard roiled the ranks of the Capitol police who were worried that the guard was carrying a weapon. They said they are concerned about what the bodyguard might do if Capitol police challenged McKinney at a security checkpoint.

McKinney's office did not return repeated phone calls seeking comment.

Back