Accused Mobster Requests Larger Cell

highwayman

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...01122.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines
CHICAGO -- A reputed leader of Chicago's organized crime family pleaded with a federal judge Tuesday for more space in jail while he awaits trial on charges of plotting 18 slayings going back three decades.

"I'm taking 15 medications and my back is killing me," Frank Calabrese Sr., 69, told U.S. District Judge James B. Zagel. He said overcrowding on his floor at the Metropolitan Correctional Center is so bad that he can't concentrate on court papers and study the charges against him

He wants a two man cell? put him in with Bubba, Mansons bro...

bruiser.jpg

Hmm.. how about making a classier, but still maximum prison that the inmates who can afford, actually pay for? It would reduce overcrowding in general population and might turn a profit. Theres no need to bother with equal treatment under the law as it went out the window before the end of the 1700s.

He want's a bigger cell? No problem, there's the big cell down the way with 30 cellmates. Biggest cell in the place.

I don't know who or what it is, the subject in question popped up on a google search and it fit...

ECW was a wrestling league which tended to be more hardcore than other leagues. They were known for saying "You win, you lose and fight. No rules." Many of their matches would have blood. It was a fun league.

Back