Ahh, wintertime...

Professur said:
Did I ever mention that most of our fleet trucks are identical?

Your company didn't go to the 'One key fits all' program with their vehicles? The military used to when we bought vehicles outright...one key would fit every vehicle of the same make and model for that year...made for quite a party when your vehicle didn't have a distinguishing mark... :D

No, but more than once, my truck was nice and clean when I arrived for work. That memo insisting that we all park ass-end-in worked wonders, since the tailgate is where the numbers are. Anytime a junior arrived, he'd usually wind up cleaning off the wrong truck before his senior arrived with the key. Now we're all on home dispatch, so it doesn't happen anymore. Dang it all.

Exactly the reason why I keep a scraper inside my car...open car, use scraper on the car which you've opened. :D

My father once went out into a mall-lot, found 'his' car, used the key to open it, and tried to start it up...the key didn't work in the engine. He got out...looked around, found that his car was parked one aisle over and although his key worked in both door locks, they didn't start both. :D

MrBishop said:
Exactly the reason why I keep a scraper inside my car...open car, use scraper on the car which you've opened. :D

For exactly this reason? You mean that you've actually prepared against the day when you accidently clean off the wrong car? You worry me, chum. Seriously.

If it ever snows here to the point that I can't ID my ride in the morning I will promptly move another 300 miles to the south.

unclehobart said:
If it ever snows here to the point that I can't ID my ride in the morning I will promptly move another 300 miles to the south.

If it ever snows here, period - ditto. :cool:

Back