Ain't life GRAND

IDLEchild

homeless_man.jpg

PrincessLissa

Bums, and those pretending to be bums to make some money have realized that they now have to start attempting to be clever in order to get people to hand over some spare change.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
don't know about you guys, but that sidewalk looks extremely disgusting :sick:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Very true Justin and chcr. The ground at Paramount Canada's Wonderland is grosser than that by the end of a day (although if you get there first thing in the morning it always seems relatively clean).

greenfreak

Disney in Florida has a NYC scene and they actually stained the sidewalks and put gum on them to try to make it look "authentic". Said you won't see gum on the sidewalk anywhere else in the park. Damned if I didn't look after that though, never found any.

Rose

I think I like best the little spikes around the window ledge (all the way around) to prevent people from sitting up there. Though, the big guy doesn't seem to mind leaning 'gainst it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
HubbaHubba said:
jerk stole my sign :(
The "One dollar please for the" sign? Yeah, kind of makes your other one not make much sense... "worst blow job you'll ever get in your life" :p

:lol:

HubbaHubba

:trout:
Still better looking than you fury, not that that's an accomplishment :p

You havent seen the harlem of girls that follow me around up at the beach, put you to shame :grinyes:

HubbaHubba

Oh and by the way I think its probably a good thing i give bad blowjobs........

Are you skilled or something Fury?

HubbaHubba said:
:trout:
Still better looking than you fury, not that that's an accomplishment :p

You havent seen the harlem of girls that follow me around up at the beach, put you to shame :grinyes:

A Harlem of girls follow you? word up ma n-gaz! :rofl4:

PrincessLissa

greenfreak said:
Disney in Florida has a NYC scene and they actually stained the sidewalks and put gum on them to try to make it look "authentic". Said you won't see gum on the sidewalk anywhere else in the park. Damned if I didn't look after that though, never found any.

In SLC they had a sparkely sidewalk outside one of the banks. That wsa prolly the most interesting thing I saw out there. Well, besides the guy riding his bike with God. I only saw one bum out there tho.