Air Conditioning

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Is a wonderful thinkg but unfortunately we do not have very much here at work today. Airconditioning is out in various sections throughout the building (my little corner bein one of them) and it's SO hot! I feel like I am going to pass out!

I know what you're feeling...I don't have airco either here, and it's 35 deg. C in my room.

Horrible!

i can take 40ºC without air conditioner.....(But wishing to have one)

OMG! I can't even mouse properly. My arms are like jello, they just keep falling! I can barely hold my head up, I feel like I want to pass out!

Oh no! How are you 'posed to bounce around and be head bitch-slap cheerleader if your arms are jello-ey? :eek:

'tis is a sad day.

The AC always seems to work here. Too well. In the middle of summer and my toenails turn blue it gets so cold.

Sad day indeed.

I coudl not bounce today if my life depended on it. I woudl pass out. I have drink so much water that I am afraid I will explode too!

Nixy said:
OMG! I can't even mouse properly. My arms are like jello, they just keep falling! I can barely hold my head up, I feel like I want to pass out!

Not to worry! I'll catch you when you fall ;)

I spend the majority of my day in a computer room, temp 60, humidity 50. Gets a little colder in here during the winter, but to hell with the people, keep the puters going.

Back