Air Force One has mechanical problem

highwayman

Wonder if the break down has something to do with Bush wearing the dress???

r3731995247.jpg

http://www.abc25.com/Global/story.asp?S=5704870&nav=menu213_2
HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam Air Force One has suffered a mechanical problem, forcing President Bush to shift to a smaller backup jet as he continues his Asian trip.

The White House isn't specifying the problem that grounded the Boeing 747 which usually serves as the presidential aircraft. It happened in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam before the president was to fly to Jakarta, Indonesia.

The glitch left officials scrambling to accommodate dozens of traveling staffers. Most were getting seats on a press charter aircraft.

The White House is hopeful the 747 will be repaired before the next leg -- from Jakarta to Hawaii. If it isn't, Bush's Boeing 757 may have to make refueling stops along the way.

Is that Putin by him? Look at the murderous glare in his eyes. He's saying 'I can still nuke your ass into oblivion.' ... 'back off, poser.'

Come down and looking at the pic, better strip search Putin, he has a funky looking crease just below the waist, could be an ICBM he is trying to smuggle to N. Korea...

Since they are still wearing the same outfits ,I figured I'd post this here.

450_cp_harper1_061120.jpg

Chilean President Michelle Bachelet seems to be less than impressed with Harper's "does this dress make me look fat" comment. :evilgrin:

And Bush doesn't look thrilled with him either.

good to see the sets are as good as ever though!

...funny pic really ... you kinda can't help but wonder just what Bush is doing with his hand, y'know? ;) :D

I always thought Picard and that lot were the best.

That last one with scott bakula was complete shite.

Back