Alcohol and Drugs: Do they add or substract during sexual relations?

Is sex better/worst/the same while drunk or stoned?

• Sex is better with some mental lubrication

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sex is about the same one way or the other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate sex while drunk.stoned but I'll do it anyway

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sex? We had sex!?! Damn...I can't remember...pass me a twinky!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBishop

Thank you Frank Stallone for the thread idea.

Drugs and alcohol cause interesting reactions in the bloodstream, the mind and the body. SOme of these reactions are negative (hangovers and vomiting) and some are positive (reduced shyness, increased libido).

Have you had sexual relations while drunk or stoned? Would you say that it was better/the same/worst that when you're stone cold sober? Why?

Better when sober.

I have greater desire when i'm drunk, but the body has reduced sensitivity and less stamina.

hmmmmmmm

When stoned I can't really say as I get all giggly. Vince got SO frustrated, everytime he'd try to kiss me I'd break out in laughter.

When drunk I am a better lover cause my sex drive is THROUGH THE ROOF but it is better for me when I am sober.

Yeah my girlfriend really comes out of her shell when shes rat arsed so I'd say sex is better for me when she's /fdurnk

Wouldn't know about the drugs cus I've never had them nor was ever with anyone using them (that I know of) but alcohol is not good for the guy... You know that *ahem* problem...

I think there was a connection between my out-of-control drinking and promiscuity when I was younger. Then again, I like sex a lot so I don't really need the alcohol. It could cause me to being more bold than I already was with a new guy but once we got to bed, it didn't really change anything in me. I don't drink anymore and it's just as good.

I cant say that alcohol has reduced my...erm...abilities (as GF put it) in bed. I've tested it...getting purposefully smashed to all hell and back and then having sex. No sudden loss of pressure, ya know?

Perhaps, I havn't been drunk enough to reduce to that low a level.

I still prefer sober-sex to f@ked up sex.

As for drugs...I've only done pot twice. I found out that I have an alergic-type reaction to it. THe effects on my are extreme, to say the least. I have found myself totally braindead after 2 puffs. The effect lasts about 8-10 hours+ and includes timelapses, nightmares, narcolepsy, loss of hand-eye coordination and vertigo. I couldn't possibly imagine myself even trying to have sex under those conditions, much less succeeding!

How about other drugs boys and girls? Exstasy (E), Cocaine, Ludes? Uppers? etc...

I'm happy to say that, if I've a belly full of booze, I'm not about to start a rocking motion. As for drugs, I've better things to do with my braincells.

I go numb when I'm drunk...my fingers, toes, mouth, and pretty much everything else...so sex is pretty much useless :eh:

MrBishop said:
I cant say that alcohol has reduced my...erm...abilities (as GF put it) in bed. I've tested it...getting purposefully smashed to all hell and back and then having sex. No sudden loss of pressure, ya know?

Has happened to me, but it has no effect on the "blood pressure" on the first 2 rounds.

Alcohol also delays ejaculation, it is terrible for me, i remember one time when i just wouldn't cum, not even after a long time of doing it, oral sex, fapping, nothing worked, it was really frustrating, ever since i understand how women feel when they don't reach the orgasm.

In the same vein (if you'll pardon the pun)...not being able to cum causes more problems...especially if it leads to the dreaded....BLUE BALLS!!!

:crying4::crying4::crying4:

I think I prefer being drunk.

Being stoned seems to have no effect on my ... on that area of life.

I like it when I'm stoned, but being drunk usually messes with the way things work.

MrBishop said:
Prof - BBQ tomorrow? No RSVP yet...what gives?

Can I see the clan tomorrow? :beerdrnk:

Doh!!!. Clean slipped my little greys. Lemme check with the missus.

:evileek2:

Yeppers. We're in. :thumbup:

BTW I'll be bringing a couple of bottles of the most disgusting beer ever brewed. Invite Jay.

What time?

I've never had sex while drunk or stoned. I don't drink that often and when I do, I never drink to the point of getting drunk. I don't and never have done drugs and have no intention of ever doing so. My body's a temple and I'd like to keep it in perfect condition

they can help lead to sex for sure but theywont add to it or subtract from the feeling of it. better with someone who knows what theyre doing(trust me ive been there) or with someone you love(the latter is better for me)

Luis G said:
Better when sober.

I have greater desire when i'm drunk, but the body has reduced sensitivity and less stamina.

I second that. Worse even, to the point I'm totally useless after light drinking. Not to mention I am too much of a jester when drunk. Can't take it seriously enough...

Back