Alcohol is bad...

A.B.Normal

...for your employment situation.

"I jumped on a plane on Friday to volunteer for the Barack Obama campaign," Smith slurred. "As an ill-advised promise, I've decided to say to my paper back home that I'd write about the American election.

"I wanted to be here because I'm here for history. The trouble is, the readers of the Birmingham Mail are going to get my version of history. And I'm just a little bit pissed..."

With a laugh and a clap of the hands, he added: "And thank god for the BBC, because I'm cutting and pasting, oh, baby!"

Not wanting to seem too unprofessional, he added: "I'm a proper news journalist."

Smith ended the video by announcing: "My name is Adam Smith, also known as Steve Zacharanda, who has just resigned from the Birmingham Mail, the Birmingham Post and the Birmingham Sunday Mercury, to set up my own magazine. F**k you, I'm doing what I want."

Steve Dyson, editor of the Birmingham Mail, said: "This is an internal matter, so we cannot discuss it."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449091,00.html

A.B.Normal

" Alcohol is bad...
...for your employment situation."
as in bad "idea"

This was meant as a humorous look at what happens when people are fudrunk.This guy not only admitted to plagarism,but also quit via email.Only thing worse woulds been if he had been with a hooker and mentioned his girlfriend at home.