Aliens

Do you believe intelligent life exists on other planets?

• Absolutely

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

• Probably not

• Absolutely not

• Total voters

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Luis G said:
i voted absolutely.

Earth can not be a singularity in this vast universe.

Glad to see that Mexicanos have a firm grasp on the situation. :D I voted I don't know. Nobody is going to be sure until we actually find/capture an alien life form that has what we call intelligence.

Para Luis...Pinche gringos... :D

Scanty

LL said:
And please don't hijack the thread by trying to define "intelligent" and some shit like that...

love that.

Heaven forbid this will be a thread where people are actually commenting on the same thing. :rolleyes:

;) I voted 'I don't know'.

Because I don't.

unclehobart

I don't believe there is intelligent life. I believe that pretty much everything out there is various levels of proto pickle slime and rose mold. There may even be varied levels of micro multicellular animals that thrive on high gravity and shite atmosphere with godawful temp variations.

freako104

i voted for probably. i do think that there is a good chance they do. i believe in ghosts,big foot, and some other supernatural beings so why cant aliens exsist? also we know about our own galaxy but why cant anothr galaxy or even our own have some kind of life on it? also if you go into a foreign country your an alien.

Gaunt

Yeah, I think that they exist...but I don't think that they are going around killing cows, giving people "probes", or otherwise bothering us.

[b]

To quote Calvin and Hobbes (this is not verbatim so pardon me) "The only real proof that there is intelligent life out there is that they haven't visited us yet."

I voted Absolutely

karlwb

Yes - absolutely.

And they are here with us - well perhaps not on this board ( but who knows ).

Is there anybody here who thinks that they have been abducted? :conehead:

Jeslek

Banned
karlwb said:
Yes - absolutely.

And they are here with us - well perhaps not on this board ( but who knows ).

Is there anybody here who thinks that they have been abducted? :conehead:
And probed... Why is it always abduced and probed anyways? :retard4:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I was abducted...Ok, not really. Just trying to start some interesting conversation[/siz]

unclehobart

My heart was kidnapped once... held for weeks without food.. and then shot when ransom negotiations broke down.

Jeslek

Banned
:rofl:

Actually, being abducted is scary. My friends from Waterloo did that to me once, for a night, and it wasn't a lot of fun that night. (I didn't know who kidnapped me, and they didn't let me in on it until the next morning. My main thought that night was Who the fuck did I piss off this time?)

No probing though. :p I'm still wondering why aliens always probe humans. One of those things that bugs me I guess.