All alone at work

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Replacing a server and jammin to godsmack. Its late and im not interested in this server tonight, but.... its got to be done.

worked a quick 4 hour shift tonight. now i can kick back and relax till friday morning.

Oh i wish the elves would. thats what the fellow coworkers think happens. Well atleast the file transfer went ok, Now to reroute everyone to the backup server.

So how many of you get to be at work all by your lonesome?
Other than top management i am the only one allowed. Kinda kreepy at times.:eek:

Well, since you're alone...and since I'm alone....LET'S STREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

w00t i havent streaked in a while....... runs wildly thru the forums nekkid as a jaybird.:headbang:

Not working (yet), but I spend most of my time alone....And I know from past experience of what you speak...

s4, You juiced na?

s4, dude i am so jealous you juiced na.....

squiggy i feel for you. being alone even while im working feverously on this project is still boring at times. the been there done that syndrome.
but walking thru a dark building at night is just freaky...:(

I thought the idea was to streak when you're alone in the forum... you guys go put yer clothes back on... um, except for you, Nixy. You're alright. :brow:

w00t, well the backup server is up and running. everyone can log in and work. got a few little gliches with user rights but ill get them ironed out here shortly. the computer elf has struck again. :D

i always enjoy working in an empty building, i used to start about 45m before people would show up and I enjoyed it, there's no one around bug me about whatever, no one hanging on the bell about the f**king printer on the other end of the building that has a toner low light but still works....those were the days

I get to work an hour early every day, it's nice to surf here and there and not have all the noise that accompanies my area.

I'm working Saturday 8am to 4pm alone. Since I won't have all that much to do, I usually bring my photo scanner in and scan pics for my website or read my book... I now have testing software for A+ that I'll probably be running through. Although I just got the Sims game so I might bring that with me... :D

Back