All you Montreal Folks!

Uki Chick said:
I think it has more to do with the alcohol consumption that weekend. :drink:
There wasn't that much drunk that weekend. I was sicky and barely managed to drink 10 a day. Nix was sipping away slowly on the almond juice. Noone was drunk that I can recall. Did anyone even puke? Can we even call it a party without someone puking?

unclehobart said:
There wasn't that much drunk that weekend. I was sicky and barely managed to drink 10 a day. Nix was sipping away slowly on the almond juice. Noone was drunk that I can recall. Did anyone even puke? Can we even call it a party without someone puking?

Noone puked that I know of.

I was drinking pretty slowly but I was feeling it at one point each day...more so the Sat...but still...

Professur said:
Chris wasn't feeling too much pain after his encounter with the mongoose

Chris didn't even finish the Mongoose...and if I had know it was Malt Liquor and not beer I would have intercepted at the point of you giving it to him...that stuff has a tendancy to make him retarded...

Alcohol has that effect on most people :lloyd: ;)

I can say I was drunk at Marcs place but not at Nat and Pauls.....still had a great time there and I'm still kicking meself after wussing out over that Chilli pizza :(

Professur said:
Could have fooled me.
for chrissakes, i was in the navy. i excell at hiding inebriation....but i'm not sure if i was...it's just...remember that pic of me fighting with paul? i don't recall that...

How long had you had that Mongoose you pawned off on Chris? Canned brewskies don't have all that much shelf life. Anything past 6 months and youre asking for lead poisoning.

I tried getting drunk off of the local fare... but the stuff that I could drink, allergywise speaking, wasn't above 5.5%-6%. I'm getting a hard enough liver that anything below a hogshead of 11% doesn't rate the time of day out of me anymore.

unclehobart said:
How long had you had that Mongoose you pawned off on Chris? Canned brewskies don't have all that much shelf life. Anything past 6 months and youre asking for lead poisoning.

I tried getting drunk off of the local fare... but the stuff that I could drink, allergywise speaking, wasn't above 5.5%-6%. I'm getting a hard enough liver that anything below a hogshead of 11% doesn't rate the time of day out of me anymore.

yeah, it doesn't make him retarded because it was bad...it makes him retarded because that is what malt liquor does to him...he drank most of it and I asked him to stop when he started seeming...ya know...retarded :p

Professur said:
You will remind us in time this time?
I'll remind you yeah. Last year we ended up with a few hours Friday afternoon/evening after the competition and before our free dinner...everyone else took a nap and I took a walk. Would be a good time to grab a coffee though :)

Back