Allens Thought for the Day. 80s TV actors either faded away or wound up in Sci-fi

rrfield

tonks said:
i so remember that show. what was the robots name? vicki?

Yeah, it was Vickie...my favorite episode was the one where the kids at school tried to get vickie to do drugs. the drugs were pills that looked like Dexatrim.

rrfield

tonksy

rrfield said:
Yeah, it was Vickie...my favorite episode was the one where the kids at school tried to get vickie to do drugs. the drugs were pills that looked like Dexatrim.

rrfield

i remember that dumb red holly hobby dress she used to wear. crazy show.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Rose said:
I dunno what it is about him.

scott_bakula.jpg

But gosh. :blush: :drool:

ooooooooh Capatain Jonathon Archer of the Starship Enterprise, I'd like you to breach my hull :drool:

tonksy

Nixy said:
ooooooooh Capatain Jonathon Archer of the Starship Enterprise, I'd like you to breach my hull :drool:

hopefully the show will last and he'll pose for playgirl, again. this time all the way...hmm..

Raven

Annoying SOB
I managed to miss the first two seasons but now I work reasonable hours I plan to watch...

oh yeah.... hudson from aliens was also the journalist in Predator 2 :) now theres an AVP connection if I ever saw one

AnomalousEntity

steweygrrrr said:
I managed to miss the first two seasons but now I work reasonable hours I plan to watch...

oh yeah.... hudson from aliens was also the journalist in Predator 2 :) now theres an AVP connection if I ever saw one

Hudson? Which one was he Bill Paxton (twister) or Micheal Bien (Terminator 1/ The Rock)?

I think it was Michael Bien wasnt it? If so he was in Aliens (Ie. Alien part II).

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yeah Michael Bien. Didnt wanna say in case I got him and Paxton mixed up. But then I remembred the quote 'Hudson sire. He's Hicks'

AnomalousEntity

steweygrrrr said:
Yeah Michael Bien. Didnt wanna say in case I got him and Paxton mixed up. But then I remembred the quote 'Hudson sire. He's Hicks'

A buddy and I think Bills Paxtons greatest acting performance was as

"Chet" on "Weird Science".

When he got turned into that giant goo thing. She compares it to her husband who is a cross between the "goo chet" and Jabaa the Hut.

We call him "chebba".

WelshBob

John Conners step mother from Terminator 2 was also that other action military chick with short hair in Aliens.