allergies experts, unc perhaps?

I did not know what hayfever was, but after a little research I don't think I have it, as far as I got is sneezing and watery eyes when there's dust but who doesn't.

Looks like I might have in fact oral allergy syndrome, however I might have another allergie as well. Mango and avocado are listed there, but both give me allergic reactions as well, mango gives me those symptoms and nausea while avocado gives me only nausea.

The itching is the only real thing that is alluding to a proper allergy right now. Nausea and simple throat itch might be more of a food intolerance. It might also be a simple light allergy. The only way to properly tell is to have some bloodwork done at an allergist so they can identify the culprit.

The itching is the only real thing that is alluding to a proper allergy right now. Nausea and simple throat itch might be more of a food intolerance. It might also be a simple light allergy. The only way to properly tell is to have some bloodwork done at an allergist so they can identify the culprit.

Or scratch tests *shudders*

Back