Alone

Not when I posted you weren't!

DAMN IT! I was gonna make a post aboutme reaching 500 when I reached 500 but I've passed the mark and not even realized it!

*peeking out from my hiding place*

Dammit Luis. I was enjoying the show.

:bitchslap: Luis again for being invisable

:bitchslap: the invisable feature again. DAMN IT! Break you stupid feature!

Nixy said:
I am alone here :(

*streaks thorugh the forums*

I'm alone at all, and it's my birthday. Haven't heard any positive news today.
Is there somebody out there who hasn't had some relative who just died or has problems in their relationship?

It's not the best way to spend your birthday very very depressed you know...

I am having a good day Shadowfax! No problems in my realtionship, no recently deceased relatives!

Shadowfax said:
Nixy said:

Is there somebody out there who hasn't had some relative who just died or has problems in their relationship?

[/siz]

That's the best news of all!!!!!

Hmm, let's see, what else...
The sky is blue (ok mostly - we're going to get our afternoon rains soon).
The grass is green (see above).
Life and love are great! (see the "Condemned Man" thread).

Shadowfax said:
Nixy said:

I got great news today, I found out the cable internet people are coming Thursday (between 11am and 2pm :rolleyes: ) to install for me!!!! :clap: 1.5 down, 128 up - WOOHOO! YAY for me!!! :D :headbang:

Leslie said:
I got great news today, I found out the cable internet people are coming Thursday (between 11am and 2pm :rolleyes: ) to install for me!!!! :clap: 1.5 down, 128 up - WOOHOO! YAY for me!!! :D :headbang:

Now THAT'S good news. Wish I could have cable internet too. :(

Leslie said:

You have posted this all on dial-up?!
:eek2:

dude.....i'm on 128kbps cable...... (Better than dialup, but still sucks).

:rofl2: lol@Shadowfax!

Yep, sad to say, I started out with :blush: a 33.6k modem, which ran generally at 28.8, then moved way up to a 56k, which seems to do between 41 and 46.6, so needless to say I am thrilled about the prospect of cable! :laugh5:

I am getting the slower cable in a month but by then I will be at University so it won't matter to me. My brother will have to deal with it while running a P133! :laugh:

Back