alternative to obamacare

Defeating them in a single battle is useless - you must destroy their ability to wage war, then crush their will to fight.

In my opinion, you have no business fighting a war that you are not willing to win. To do so is to pointlessly waste the lives of American soldiers.

Keep the politicians at home & this can happen. However, give the pols media coverage & a weeping mom & there goes the neighborhood.

You can't even compare WWII with recent events. WWII was a war against tyranny that made a play for world domination, a noble cause if there ever was one Iraq, was a political ploy and a way to get Haliburton fat no bid contracts.

You can't even compare WWII with recent events. WWII was a war against tyranny that made a play for world domination, a noble cause if there ever was one Iraq, was a political ploy and a way to get Haliburton fat no bid contracts.

Mark, I don't think you understood my post. I think Iraq is a war that we as a country are not willing to win decisively. We're fighting with one hand tied behind our back, by not allowing the full offensive capabilities of the US military to be utilized. If the war is not important enough for us to use our full powers to secure victory, then it is not important enough for us to fight at all. If Iraq is a legitimate threat to the American people, then destroy it with all means necessary. However, if Iraq is not a serious threat, then there is no reason for any military action at all. As soon as Saddam was overthrown, any real or imagined threat to America was removed. At that point, there is no reason for further occupation or military action in Iraq.

Keep the politicians at home & this can happen. However, give the pols media coverage & a weeping mom & there goes the neighborhood.

right on! because us hearing about lack of proper body and vehicle armor and speaking up for better treatment of our soldiers was bad!

can't let concerned moms get in the way of haliburton corporate war on the cheap!

and nothing better than a government keeping as many secrets as possible!

thanks for letting out your inner fascist to play for a few. :hairbang:

As I recall, it was the dimbulb congress that held up the funding for armor by trying to vote it down and insert a withdrawal timeline in the supplemental. :shrug:

who sent 'em there under-equipped in the first place?

yeah yeah i know, i know, your heroes could never take any of the blame for anything, right? it's all because of the democrat congress, going back DECADES!!!

expecting more from leaders leads to community organizers in leadership positions? that's what you're saying? well, probably not what you're trying to say, but... whatever...

Back