• Yes you maniac!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, you just enjoy material possessions

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (please specify in reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arris

At the weekend I just spent €1010 on a suit and a leather jacket.
My credit card company have apparently been trying to contact me in the UK. I hope that I haven't reached my credit limit of £3500 because in that case I'm screwed for the next few months!!! I think its just because I made several large purchases in close proximity to each other in italy (which is quite well known for its credit card fraud due to poor card checks).

Also recently I've purchased
£100 worth of PS2 games and DVDs in the airport on the way here.
£80 Aluminium PC case online whilst here.
£170 512mb PC3500 ram online.

Do I have a money control problem!!!????!!!!

eep. yeah, I like spending too.. The government gives us too much money as students....

It's ok if you have a job tho..

Arris said:
£170 512mb PC3500 ram online.

Do I have a money control problem!!!????!!!!
Yikes, to spend 170 pounds on 512MB RAM?!! My local supplier sells OCZ 512MB PC3500 for 117 pounds. You are getting screwed. :eh:

yeah, add shipping and handling...even for small things like memory they screw international customers...

They usually charge $10 per order for shipping except if it is a monitor, but I usually drive down town to pick it up.

but you don't live in scotland...they always charge a lot more for international orders...or don't they do that?

I don't think so. And what I am interested is seeing pictures of that leather jacket. :D I want one too.

Jerrek said:
They usually charge $10 per order for shipping except if it is a monitor, but I usually drive down town to pick it up.

Well I did say "And before you say it, yes we do get screwed on hardware prices in the UK."

We always have higher prices than US and Canada and most other places.

If I bought ram from Canada and got it sent over here it would take for ever. Then I might have to pay import tax and crap like that. Its more hassle than its worth for something that will probably end up being only slight less expensive.

I thought you (jerrek) meant £117 in the UK :(

I got "About a Boy" and the bbc office comedy pretend documentary type program "The Office" series one. Red Faction II for PS2, GTA: Vice City for PS2 and a couple of CDs.

Shadowfax said:
the office kicks serious ass :headbang:

"I know what your thinking? Your thinking could I kill a tiger armed with nothing but a biro"

It does kick serious ass :headbang:

Jerrek said:
I don't think so. And what I am interested is seeing pictures of that leather jacket. :D I want one too.

I'll get a picture of it when I pick it up on friday. Its getting altered to fit perfectly at the moment :eek:

If the ram you are quoting a price on is the $289.99 OCZ discontinued stuff then its not what I bought cause its new on the market and certainly not discontinued ;)

I found the ram at another canadian online retailer and it worked out at £130. So I'm still getting ripped off but thats just "Ripoff britain".

Arris said:
1 British Pound (GBP) = 1.61200 US Dollar (USD

So you just spent $1,628.12 on a suit and a leather jacket? And you're living in Milan, and your credit limit is $5,642...

:hmm:

You don't fancy guys by any chance do you? Short, bald, hairy guys with beards...?

Ardsgaine said:
Arris said:
1 British Pound (GBP) = 1.61200 US Dollar (USD

So you just spent $1,628.12 on a suit and a leather jacket? And you're living in Milan, and your credit limit is $5,642...

:hmm:

You don't fancy guys by any chance do you? Short, bald, hairy guys with beards...?

LMAO.
Nope. Sorry I don't fancy guys but if I did I'm sure short, bald, hairy bearded ones would by my type ;)

The price I posted was in euros € so I only spent $1076 on a suit and a leather jacket.

But they were both 40% so were a bargain!!!! The pre-sale prices added up to €1600 which is $1705. See a bargain! almost $700 cheaper than normal price!!!!!

Back