Am i the only one who thinks this is funny?

I used to have the whole Full Metal Jacket .wav lineup as my various computer sounds. I had the 'you are pukes... you are the lowest forms of life on earth' speech as my startup jingle.

no hex i still find the movie funny. the drill sargent and the prostitute both make me roll on the ground with laughter. hey sam i love the new AV by the way :)

oh ic

btw, freako had not made that last comment when i began writing my last post :D

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training ... you will be a weapon, you will be a minister of death, praying for war.
But until that day you are pukes! You're the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings! You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit!
Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless! And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that?

http://www.krug.org/scripts/fullmetal.html

If you people only knew what it was like to arrive at Marine bootcamp back then. The movie came close, but it wasn't quite that nice....

thats what evryone said i didnt know this until they told me i had always thought he was just a great actor. isnt he from Nc or something?? hey squig heres my next comment ;)

Back