Amazing...

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
THAT IS TOO HARSH, MINE WOULD BE ALLOWED HAVING SEX....AFTER SHE WAS 35 AND TWICE DIVORCED

oops caps was on
dude...by your rules i wouldn't be able to have sex yet....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonksy said:
dude...by your rules i wouldn't be able to have sex yet....

hehe

only if you where my kid.

I'm sure once I do have a daughter I will be much more lenient, I mean once the poor boy makes it through the minefield, the death rays, the 2 dozen ninja commandos, and sneaks past me, and my 12 gauge shotgun, he does deserve some sort of reward.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
I'm sure once I do have a daughter I will be much more lenient, I mean once the poor boy makes it through the minefield, the death rays, the 2 dozen ninja commandos, and sneaks past me, and my 12 gauge shotgun, he does deserve some sort of reward.

No he doesn't. Not if it were my precious daughter. It would just make me more leery & a better shot.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've tried that forbidding sex thing, it doesn't work. Talk to them and explain it all to them so they think it's totally gross. That will at least buy you a year or two. Then get birth control.

Professur

rule number one. If the dentist want's to use nitrous when taking the xrays, it's time to find a new dentist

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Just remember the last bastion of over protective fathers Gonz....

DENIAL

cause even if she has 6 kids, and they are climbing all over your lap, you know deep down she has never done anything like that, well except start 6 new religions.

and that video of her on the internet....all computer graphics

Rose

Professur said:
rule number one. If the dentist want's to use nitrous when taking the xrays, it's time to find a new dentist

I don't care what the dentist does - I want nitrous each and ever time I have to visit. Even if it's a puny little cleaning. Give me the happy gas.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Rose said:
I don't care what the dentist does - I want nitrous each and ever time I have to visit. Even if it's a puny little cleaning. Give me the happy gas.
There's my girl. Have you ever asked for a Nitrous balloon when you leave? Tell them you'll be really good if they give you a nitrous balloon.