american state capitals quiz

10/11, and I new it was ******* too, just had a brain fart.

Of course, they made us learn them in grammar school.

Edit: Oops, gave away an answer there, didn't I?

You've clearly been studying all about the United States. You got 11/11 correct.

I got 8/11. Thought I'd do better, been studying them for the past three years.

Gato_Solo said:
What for? Most Americans would be happy to tell you where to go... :devious:... :lol:

Only fair :D We treat american tourists like shit here in Durham

*fondly remembers the time they threw 3 americans over the bridge into the river*

That's not as cruel as it seems......well, actually it is.....but they were thick enough to be wandering around the city centre on a Saturday night :shrug: :D

10/11... i'm glad i still got some of this knowledge in me.
i once had a class where we learned this, and i got 100% and extra credit on the test, but that was years ago, and the knowledge hasn't proven itself needed since, until now.

11/11 in 11 seconds. I just skimmed down and clicked the ones that were capitals as fast as I could scroll down the page. No need to even read the little blurbs.

I've been coiled for 20 years waiting for the first person to come along and ask me the capital of Nevada. Such sacred knowledge has never come in handy.

At least someone not knowing it's Carson City would be less of an offense than someone thinking the capital of Texas is Houston instead of Austin.

Back