Americans, is this true?

This guy showed me the folding thing the other day, very strange. He didn't show me the Osama thing though. It does look exactly like the pictures.

Coincidences:

* On the record "Frank Sinatra Greatest Hits", the theme New YorK is the 11th Track.

* In the 11th neighbourhood there's an arab restaurant where two waitress are twins

* In the soccer teams of Afganistan , the number of players is 11. Same with on Irak's, Iran's and USA's teams.

* "New York City" discotheque opens at 11 pm.

* New York is the city that sells more hot-dogs in the whole world. If you put a sausage at the side of another, you can see the 11 number

* This one is unbelievable: the basketball players on a team are 5, if you multiply it by two you have 10, and if you add one.....11!!!!!!

I have more:

-6 + 5 =11 :eek:
-33, Christ's age: 11 + 11 + 11
-My neighbour has a Renault 12 (damn! i miss one)
-Eleven am is a nice hour to wake up
-Maradona used to play with the number 10, but if we add it the one from my neighbour's Renault.....11!!!!!

UPDATED!
Even more proof?

If you fold a Five dollar bill and a ten dollar bill the same as the Twenty, the Five shows you the towers before the attack and the ten shows the towers after the first hit. COINCIDENCE?

How old are those bills? Are they made before 2001? If so, I think this whole thing is a conspiracy by the U.S. government in order to take over the world. :eek: :D

LOL@Luis

I'm really beginning to get tired of americans' paranoia about WTC, towers, 11 or whatever. Get over it damnit :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sbcanada
How old are those bills? Are they made before 2001? If so, I think this whole thing is a conspiracy by the U.S. government in order to take over the world. :eek: :D

What conspiracy? We're doing it in the open, thank you very much :headbang:

Originally posted by equinoxe3d
LOL@Luis

I'm really beginning to get tired of americans' paranoia about WTC, towers, 11 or whatever. Get over it damnit :rolleyes:

In this instance, anyone who believes that this has something to do with a conspiracy is just silly.

I envy people that don't have to be paranoid that you could get killed tomorrow by a terrorist attack. Sadly, when you live in the US or as close to NYC as I do, you don't have that luxury. :(

Sorry gf if I offended you, I don't think it is wrong to still fear an attack and have feelings about what happened,

But what I hate is the respawning ol'things from the past such as stupid coincidences with 11, Ben Laden or Jesus or whatever in WTC smoke, or censoring anything related to what happened (not talking about the security reinforcement or any preventive measure here, just things like cutting scenes in movies that are involving planes and buildings together, and the likes). I personnaly think such things are just the fruit of useless paranoia, and I don't think fear and personnal feelings against what happened or could happen is classed in that "useless paranoia"

Sorry again if what i said earlier offended you :(

Originally posted by MitchSchaft
Don't bother responding to this kid. He knows not what he saeth. He's obviously under the age of 20.

OK, since I'm open-minded (and below 20, so I can't have nor express a purely personnal opinon :rolleyes: ), could you tell me what I "saeth" wrong?

Originally posted by equinoxe3d
Sorry gf if I offended you, I don't think it is wrong to still fear an attack and have feelings about what happened,

But what I hate is the respawning ol'things from the past such as stupid coincidences with 11, Ben Laden or Jesus or whatever in WTC smoke, or censoring anything related to what happened (not talking about the security reinforcement or any preventive measure here, just things like cutting scenes in movies that are involving planes and buildings together, and the likes). I personnaly think such things are just the fruit of useless paranoia, and I don't think fear and personnal feelings against what happened or could happen is classed in that "useless paranoia"

Sorry again if what i said earlier offended you :(

That kind of stuff is like the Farmer's Almanac-I think that those who believe in things like that are naive and yes, maybe paranoid. I'm glad you explained what you were thinking, and I don't doubt that you didn't mean any harm.

But...

I don't think you can fault anyone for being paranoid right now. Whether people's fear is being expressed in the form of silly coincidences or not, any expression is better than holding it inside. Yes, these kinds of websites serve to propogate paranoia which isn't good. But the people who believe in this stuff will not 'get over it' anytime soon, nor will I. I hoped that no one would 'get over it' and instead, always remember. It seems it's already being forgotten. :(

When the building was bombed in Oklahoma City years ago, although I felt bad about it and all the innocent people who died, there was a certain detachment. A feeling of 'it's so far away, so I don't have to be so scared about it'. Now I know how wrong I was to feel that way. I'm in the middle of it, and any additional terrorist attacks on NYC could hurt or kill the people who I know and love, not to mention another monument that defines the city. My wounds are still fresh, and will be for a long time. So I'm sorry if I seem like I'm overreacting-all this hits waaaaay too close to home for me. I understand you didn't mean to offend me-but your initial words, taken at face value, would definately give that impression. I don't know you that well yet. I hope that will change. :)

Mitchshaft, :kiss: thanks honey. :)

Back