An 11 year old?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Teenagers I can almost see. Especially 17, 18 year olds-in their physical prime but an 11yo? That is literally walking the molestation line. (yes, I know its molesting but you get my drift) What would ever posses anyone to take any interest in an 11yo?

LAURENS, S.C. - A former fifth-grade teacher accused of having sex with her 11-year-old student was ordered held on $100,000 bond Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Prosecutors had wanted Wendie A. Schweikert, 36, jailed without bond, saying she was a danger to the community and a flight risk.

Schweikert was arrested Friday on two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor after the boy's mother accused the teacher of having sex with him at school at least twice, said Laurens Police Chief Robin Morse.

The former teacher admitted in a statement to having sex with the boy, Morse said.

Schweikert, who resigned from her job at E.B. Morse Elementary School on Friday, did not speak during the hearing, and did not have an attorney. The boy's mother tried to tell the judge how shaken her son was, but was choked back by tears.

The boy "wanted his mother to tell the court he was scared," prosecutor Jerry Peace said. "He is terrified that the defendant will get out on bond."

A man who answered the door at Schweikert's home Saturday would not comment.

Laurens is in northwestern South Carolina.

on the other hand...what was he thinking?
capt.wxs10902242209.teacher_sex__wxs109.jpg

Gonz said:
on the other hand...what was he thinking?

Well...
The boy's mother tried to tell the judge how shaken her son was, but was choked back by tears.

The boy "wanted his mother to tell the court he was scared," prosecutor Jerry Peace said. "He is terrified that the defendant will get out on bond."

I had the body of a man at 11 even if my brain was still filled with kid emotions and ideas. She may have seen an adultish body with a mind young enough to confuse and control.

Well, my son recently turned 12, and if he just keeps his mouth shut, he could very well pass for 15.

Starya said:
Well, my son recently turned 12, and if he just keeps his mouth shut, he could very well pass for 15.

That kind of crap is what is scarry a friend of mine slept with a 16 year old that swore she was 19. I met her and I would NEVER of thought she was so young...

It is isn't a fair game when they lie either.

11 though is way to young reguardless.

Yeah, it's kind of messed up when you have to check ID before sex, and make sure it's not a fake ID.

Yeah, he got his first ID this summer.

Of course, I was thinking about not getting trouble buying a child's ticket on the bus and stuff at the time. :blank:

I have a problem with it regardless of age. She's the TEACHER!
That's just part of the problem with public schools now.
Everyone with the power to really change things with the schools keep
saying everything is great though.
Things are just going to get worse, until somebody that can change it admits
there are serious problems.

catocom said:
I have a problem with it regardless of age. She's the TEACHER!
That's just part of the problem with public schools now.
Everyone with the power to really change things with the schools keep
saying everything is great though.
Things are just going to get worse, until somebody that can change it admits
there are serious problems.

It is not just public schools private schools have a much worse track record with molestation.

Home schooling is not a good solution either because social problems frequently occur with them soon after they leave their parents absolute control. I went to a private christian university and the home school kids were always the ones that went nuts with freedom. The first time someone offers them a joint or beer they freak. Even worse they have had no experience with different ideas and cultures. The new ideas confuse them and scare them because they didn’t have that kind of experience earlier in life.

ekahs retsam said:
Home schooling is not a good solution either because social problems frequently occur with them soon after they leave their parents absolute control.

You've read too many anti-homeschooling articles.

On the other hand, public schooled kids have a vastly greater liklihood to aquire an STD, have an unwanted pregnancy or turn to drugs (I love anecdotal evidence)

Professur said:
And you've never seen geeks, dweebs and nerds caused by public schooling?

Public schooling does not cause someone to be a "geek" or a "nerd" it is a title. A form of name calling. If someone can't build up the skin to take it when someone calls them a name they are going to have problems for the rest of their life with confrontation.

The trick is to turn the hate from others into a something you take strength from. If you never face adversity or injustice you can’t truly empathize with others who do. Hiding kids from the world behind their parents will not serve children when they become adults. If your values are not strong enough to hold up against public education than what does that say about your values?

If you have instilled true values in your children you can trust them in any environment under any conditions. Sending them into environments that will challenging them should only make them stronger.

ekahs retsam said:
Public schooling does not cause someone to be a "geek" or a "nerd" it is a title. A form of name calling. If someone can't build up the skin to take it when someone calls them a name they are going to have problems for the rest of their life with confrontation.

The trick is to turn the hate from others into a something you take strength from. If you never face adversity or injustice you can’t truly empathize with others who do. Hiding kids from the world behind their parents will not serve children when they become adults. If your values are not strong enough to hold up against public education than what does that say about your values?

If you have instilled true values in your children you can trust them in any environment under any conditions. Sending them into environments that will challenging them should only make them stronger.

You watch too much South Park. It might suprise you to know that home school kids go out and play after school with the neighbourhood kids in the park. They join their local baseball, football and soccer leagues. They go camping with their local scout troop, and get laid down by the creek. The only environment they're not exposed to is Gov't programmed teaching curiculums.

ekahs retsam said:
It is not just public schools private schools have a much worse track record with molestation.

Home schooling is not a good solution either because social problems frequently occur with them soon after they leave their parents absolute control. I went to a private christian university and the home school kids were always the ones that went nuts with freedom. The first time someone offers them a joint or beer they freak. Even worse they have had no experience with different ideas and cultures. The new ideas confuse them and scare them because they didn’t have that kind of experience earlier in life.
What HL said on that first part.

As far as the kids going wild with freedom, I've seen it too, but mostly on a
smaller percentage.
I think it depends on the parents. A lot of people don't understand that you
have to teach social skills as well as academic.
IMO kids that watch tv a lot, and have access to the internet(all supervised of coarse)
build better social skills, but there also has to be Some interaction with
other kids...friends, family....
The ones that seem to typically go nuts, are like fanatically religiously raised ones.

Back