an endless cycle

Originally posted by greenfreak
I only have $3.23 but I can offer punishment if the chores aren't done on time. :whip:
:rofl2: I'd venture that that makes greenfreak the highest bidder to date :D

;) :love6:
yummy.gif
yummy.gif

You naughty girl, you. I knew you had those firm, tender, drool-making...:spank: I've been bad...;)

ooh, a diaper-changing, punishment-taking guy ... I may have to up my bid ...

Forget about greenie and her breastesses ... I know girls with coconut bras and grass skirts who are available whenever you need them :D

Oh man, how the HELL am I going to top that?!

Speaking of Hell...

Satan, can you please help me out here? C'mon, you owe me one. You have my soul after all.

There's a simple solution to constantly doing the laundry: Buy more clothes. Seriously. Individual laundry sessions will be longer, but they'll be less frequent.

Originally posted by kuulani I know girls with coconut bras and grass skirts who are available whenever you need them :D

ku'u - I asked you to stop pimping me out like that ... but then again, it's for Gato .... so it's ok this one time ;)

Originally posted by nalani
Originally posted by kuulani I know girls with coconut bras and grass skirts who are available whenever you need them :D

ku'u - I asked you to stop pimping me out like that ... but then again, it's for Gato .... so it's ok this one time ;)

:lol: Sorry, old habits die hard.
:D

Originally posted by JJR512
There's a simple solution to constantly doing the laundry: Buy more clothes. Seriously. Individual laundry sessions will be longer, but they'll be less frequent.

Got plenty of underwear, socks and shirts, but have to do jeans weekly. My son does his own laundry, and I think some of his friends sneak over here and do thiers :mad2:

Back