And we thought Stem Cell research was controversial ...

That's why you always want to take two pairs of pants to the golf course with you... in case you get a hole in one.

Give a woman an orgasm. A real orgasm. Might want to have a plaster crew on speed dial.

Maybe it's because I've never lived in a house with a plaster ceiling... growing up, the ceiling was always drywall, just like the walls... one or two of the houses had the popcorn stuff sprayed on them... in the dorms, the ceilings were concrete... my place now, the ceiling's wood.

Maybe it's because I've never lived in a house with a plaster ceiling... growing up, the ceiling was always drywall, just like the walls... one or two of the houses had the popcorn stuff sprayed on them... in the dorms, the ceilings were concrete... my place now, the ceiling's wood.
Drywall, concrete, wood ... just gotta work a little harder is all. It all comes down.

Yea, but no self-respecting man would even considering measuring himself at anything less than full mast, so to speak.

Uh, he had the penis attached only a few weeks before he had it removed...pretty sure it probably wasn't healed enough to be...ummm...functional in THAT sense

Back