and while I'm on the subject of washing ...

How stinky are you?

• I take a bath/shower every morning/evening

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • ...in the morning & evening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... once a week

• I just spray on some perfume/cologne

• Total voters
Actually, make him go back to sleep, then we can play practical jokes on him ...

now where did I put the rope?

I think he went downstairs. His pc was off for a while. (that basically meant he was sleeping, cos if he is awake, that means his pc is on, lol)

God, I'm hungry and thirsty.
I get very surreal when I stay up. My sense of humour could get a little...well...Austin Powersy...

muahahahahahahaha :D

I bathe once a year whether I need to or not. ;)

*I actually bathe daily, but I thought the above line was funnier.[/siz]*

Every morning I shower. I can't stand taking a bath. Lying in your own dirty water thinking you are getting clean sounds silly to me. :p

I usually put bathing and showering in the same catagory, but, since LL has decided to make a statement condemning soaking in tepid water, with your own filth floating on it, I'll clarify that I meant showering.

Scanty said:
I think he went downstairs. His pc was off for a while. (that basically meant he was sleeping, cos if he is awake, that means his pc is on, lol)

lol, yeah that's what uni life does to ya. Wake up, PC on, go to sleep, PC off. Even if you are "Away", the PC has gotta be on, doing Genome or something. Otherwise things just ain't right.

:headbang:

I normally shower a couple of times a day; once at home in the early hours of the morning and once at the gym/pool.

The smell would be Scanty, not me. She has been up all night, just bathing in her own disgustingness.

I can almost hear the offers of "can I bathe in your disgustingness too, Scanty?" already. :rolleyes: ;)

can i bathe in you... just kidding :D

everyday, and it takes hours washing that giant afro ;)

bwehehehehe...
afro-smilie.gif

LastLegionary said:
Every morning I shower. I can't stand taking a bath. Lying in your own dirty water thinking you are getting clean sounds silly to me. :p

Yup, totally agree on that. Although a hot tub can be used for...well....other purposes...:D
But I shower daily.

Back