And you thought

y'know, the interaction between Stewie and Brian is the only reason I even watch that show. You could have those two, delete the entire cast and I'd hardly miss them.

Not even Quagmire? :crying3:

FM2060~Family-Guy-Quagmire-Posters.jpg

Katie & Dan's place? No, thanks anyway.

I peeked, and I was appalled. The news story was fairly straightforward, but had nothing to do with my original post. The comments on that page were nothing short of babbling insanity mixed with fear and stupidity. In other words, it was pure, unadulterated :bs:.

In typical conservative fashion Huckabee has tried to tie his wrongdoings to Clinton. :laugh:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/03/politics/main3569614.shtml

Oh, I'm sorry did you want to think that was just the fashion of one side? :laugh:

You mean this part:

In 1985, DuMond was convicted of the rape of a 17-year-old girl with a connection to then-Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton: She was the governor's distant cousin and the daughter of a major campaign contributor.

As Clinton rose to national prominence, the case came to the attention of his critics. Journalists and talk show hosts questioned the victim's story and suggested that DuMond had been railroaded by the former governor. Steve Dunleavy, a New York Post columnist, took up the case as a cause, calling DuMond’s conviction "a travesty of justice."

This part:

DuMond's sentence had been set at life in prison, plus 20 years. In 1992, Clinton's successor in the Arkansas governor's mansion, Jim Guy Tucker, reduced that sentence to 39 years, making DuMond eligible for parole.

Or this part:

When Huckabee became governor in 1996, he expressed doubts about DuMond's guilt and said he was considering commuting his sentence to time served. After the victim and her supporters protested, Huckabee decided against commutation. But in 1997, according to the Kansas City Star, Huckabee wrote a letter to DuMond saying "my desire is that you be released from prison." Less than a year later, DuMond was granted parole.

Nowhere do I see anything where Huckabee blames anything on Clinton. You better start grasping more straws because that one wil get you drowned.

Nowhere do I see anything where Huckabee blames anything on Clinton. You better start grasping more straws because that one wil get you drowned.

Jim there's been video montages on the news accumulating the great number of times he's mentioned Clinton regarding this. His claims have been proven false.

In an appearance on CBS this morning, Huckabee noted that the parole board members were "appointed by Bill Clinton, by Jim Guy Tucker," that "Jim Guy Tucker, in concert with Bill Clinton ... reduced [DuMond's] sentence," and that "it was Bill Clinton and Jim Guy Tucker who actually commuted Mr. DuMond's sentence, making him parole eligible."

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/index.html

In an appearance on CBS this morning, Huckabee noted that the parole board members were "appointed by Bill Clinton, by Jim Guy Tucker," (TRUTH - j) that "Jim Guy Tucker, in concert with Bill Clinton ... reduced [DuMond's] sentence," (DUBIOUS - j) and that "it was Bill Clinton and Jim Guy Tucker who actually commuted Mr. DuMond's sentence, making him parole eligible." (AGAIN DUBIOUS - j)

I have no idea what Clinton would be doing working in concert with Tucker -- the felonious governor of AR -- in this matter. Who appointed whom has never been an issue with me. Reagan appointees to the Supreme Court have acted in direct opposition to his politics. So what?

Your link wouldn't load even after I satisfied their demand that I allow cookies.

Back