animal-lovers DO NOT open this thread :D

kuulani

the other night, nalani impressed me with her aim, and killed a mouse/rat by throwing her shoe at it, picking it up with a magazine and carrying it to my house to show me before giving it to the kitties. :D

kuulani said:
the other night, nalani impressed me with her aim, and killed a mouse/rat by throwing her shoe at it..

Was she still wearing the shoe when she threw it? That would have been messy....

hehehehe ... no, the shoe wasn't on my foot ... I just aimed and fired and I hit it dead on .. I impressed myself even :D

damn na thats some good aim. im suprised the cats didnt go for it unless theyre still kittens. hey at least she didnt throw a high heel at it to impale it on a shoe.

there are cats on the compound but I'm allergic to them so I don't let them in my house .... I just use my skill ... ;)

The story for the day is ...

The other day miki was mowing her lawn, when she sees something shoot out of the mower, assuming it was a root, she keeps going, until she notices the new red stains on her pants ... upon further inspection, she realized she mowed over a toad. *tsk, tsk*

:D

Back