Another Day from Hell *Rant/ROOMATES AND WOMEN*

Asylumbound

:eek8: Ok...well, I took a chance on a job change a while back, hoping it would make some things in my life easier and maybe some how, bring the one I love closer.

I took a huge cut in pay and was forced to live with a roomate to do it.

Ok so, thats the back ground here is the scoop. The one I love isn't any closer, Im working about 10 hours a day and weekends, and Im supposed to be setting up my work station at home so that I can work evenings.

ok..its a good job and i wouldn't mind the hours but I could be making double my pay for this much work if i had continued to travel.

This morning, my roomate goes on an absolute and unexpected shouting rant. All of a sudden he doesn't like my kids (who are only there every other weekend..less actually), and goes absolutely psycho about the doors being locked. While unloading my car, he locked the dead bolt TWICE in the time it took me to set some stuff down and head back to my car.

I sent the boys out in the back yard and felt like I was going to cry. I have learned over the years not to fight back against someone like that. You can't win against irrational insanity so its like the old saying....a shouting match with a psycho is like the special olympics...no matter who wins your both still retarded.

I called my brother and went to stay with him...

Ok it gets worse.

It seems my date on Thursday night saw me out on my date Friday night.

She sends me a text message "caught you" and tells me to do myself a favor and never contact her again. Did I mention thursday night had been our FIRST DATE? Umm...did I offer to date her exclusively on the first date? Hell I didn't even do that when I really liked someone. Frankly i can only think of one that I would do that for and she sure as hell isn't her.

Further investigation reveals the fact that she thought I was being an ass and trying too hard to impress someone who wasn't impressed.

WTF? I explained to her that the other girl and I were pretty close, that I was always a big clown, and she was bummed out about her x and I was just trying to make her smile...because she looked like she was about to cry.

Of course women now days don't believe anything a guy tells them so I don't know why i wasted my breath especailly since I wasn't interested in her anyway.

Just the principle of the thing...

IS EVERYONE ON THE PLANET GOING CRAZY OR IS IT JUST ME:bolt:

tonksy

One date and he "caught" you? Methinks you should take the ladies advice and never contact her again.

Asylumbound

tonksy said:
One date and he "caught" you? Methinks you should take the ladies advice and never contact her again.

Ha! That could probably be said for most of my dates! You are however absolutely right.

unclehobart

Pretty much like that. One tick= eleventy jilliion for us old guard types.

Theres a bit of an unchecked progression in the math that says you can give x for every so many posts; x for being around so long, x for this, x for that... it adds up like a napalm strike... for good or evil.

tonksy

Well, i don't know...you get too much slipping and sliding and things can end up not where you intended them. Not that that is always a problem, it's just a little startling.

Asylumbound

tonksy said:
Well, i don't know...you get too much slipping and sliding and things can end up not where you intended them. Not that that is always a problem, it's just a little startling.

The floor isnt as comfortable but it makes for better traction at the end. :sex:

Inkara1

I think she was talking about unexpectedly getting a piece of ass, so to speak... or, in internet speak... OMG SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!