ANOTHER karma issue

Raven

Annoying SOB
when you get given grey karma bars by a person with no karma giving power will they turn into green/red bars once they reach the threshold and if not why not?

As a suggestion why not take away the karma giving links/buttons (depending on style) of said people until they reach the threshold for effective karma giving.taking?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I don't think it changes, or it would have to change whenever a persons Karma giviing power changed at all.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Sometimes...I give people a ggod karma and a bad karma ...just to let them know that I didn't want to give them any karma...:retard:

AlphaTroll

Squiggy said:
Sometimes...I give people a ggod karma and a bad karma ...just to let them know that I didn't want to give them any karma...:retard:

You give god karma? Geezuz Squiggy - didn't know you were so high up ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
steweygrrrr said:
As a suggestion why not take away the karma giving links/buttons (depending on style) of said people until they reach the threshold for effective karma giving.taking?

That'd increase the number of queries needed to process a page, i believe gray is just meant to let you know wether someone agrees or disagrees with your post by allowing you to read the comment.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
AlphaTroll said:
You give god karma? Geezuz Squiggy - didn't know you were so high up ;)

I'm not...I incorporated the image of a bunch of PTs karma dots in my Av so it looks like I have karma...;)