another Monday

Hmmmm. Think it's time for a nap here.....

I'm getting sleepy.

Already worked all day, this monday....12 hr time difference is great :D

It really sucked though, and I have to get to school tomorrow :(

I need vacation! Maybe in the upcoming fall I'll try to get out for a week :)

when you're not working every day is the bleeding same. what i'd give for a job, a nice one in helsinki. bugger :(

Don't get too excited about my 'job'....it's just so I can make a little bit more money while I'm in school...so I can travel when I'm on vacation and stuff like that.

It's not like it's a real job or something :)

Try the Netherlands, they would like people in your working field :)

Been there, ris. Most people think it would be pretty cool to not work. It sucks, big time.

Just to make clear: I would find it HORRIBLE not to work. When I can't work for more than a week (vacations not included) I go bouncing off the wall already.

I really hope you'll find a job that suits you, ris! Honestly.

not a bad idea shadowfax, dutch architecture is very hip at the moment [rem koolhaas, mdrdv etc] but sadly i'm not a hip architect, i'm less flamboyant and more classic if you will.

back on the job-horse though, this time in the uk...

There's quite a market for less flamboyant architects too...don't forget that the netherlands is a true EXPORT country...
Although the hip architecture from Dutch soils sells well, there's also a wide variety that is being sold that is less hip )
The Netherlands export so much!

And classic isn't so influenced by current styles....it's always a certain type of people who choose for the classic approach, and that's time-less )

[edit Good luck in the UK though! )]

I wouldn't know how to act if I didn't work ...

and I hate it when ku'u isn't working .. there's no one to talk shit with .. Miki leaves too early :D

:headbang:

nalani said:
I wouldn't know how to act if I didn't work ...

and I hate it when ku'u isn't working .. there's no one to talk shit with .. Miki leaves too early :D

:headbang:

Well, I hate it when Ku'u and Na isn't working! I get left with Nosey-ala. But sorry Na, gotta get going to the dark side...job #2. :evilsad:

I love my job, I do what I would do at home but get paid, and I'm allowed to visit OTC like I do now :headbang:

(ok, so they don't know I visit OTC, but if they complain if I'm taking a break every now and then, I'll just remind them who's the only one who understands my code even though it's nicely formatted and documented well :headbang: )

I've got an interview tomorrow for a part-time job so I can get some money at the weekends.

Wish me luck!!! :)

halamikage said:
Well, I hate it when Ku'u and Na isn't working! I get left with Nosey-ala. But sorry Na, gotta get going to the dark side...job #2. :evilsad:

:confuse3: I thought working for The Family was the Dark Side?

:D

Scanty said:
I've got an interview tomorrow for a part-time job so I can get some money at the weekends.

Wish me luck!!! :)

Hope it turns out well! What kind of job is it, if I may ask? :)

Working at a bookstore on weekends. I don't like having to work when I don't really want to at the moment - but if I had to work somewhere it would either be a bookshop or a record store.
And since Record House haven't replied to my application, I guess it's Waterstone's!
Fingers crossed.

Back