Another question for you all

Inkara1

If you go to Taco Bell and order something "fresco style," they'll put on salsa instead of cheese and sauce.

My question is this: can you order a quesadilla "fresco style"?

Gato_Solo said:
Erm...How do you know what soap tastes like? :lol2:
i had a dirty mouth as a child...well..okay...so i still have a dirty mouth but i dare any of you fuckers to wash my mouth out with soap now.

tonksy said:
i had a dirty mouth as a child...well..okay...so i still have a dirty mouth but i dare any of you fuckers to wash my mouth out with soap now.

ROB!!! :D

tonksy said:

What the hell. Sign me up. It's not like I have to sleep next to you or anything.

Inkara1 said:
Hey, I never claimed Taco Bell is real Mexican food. :D

You live in California man, it is very likely that you have access to the real thing, even with puestos de tacos in some corners :D

Luis G said:
You live in California man, it is very likely that you have access to the real thing, even with puestos de tacos in some corners :D

Don't you think he'd prefer tacos de frenos? :D

Gonz said:
You eat from Taco Bell?
i can't stand white castle, and at two in the morning my choices are rather limited. Taco John's is better, but there aren't any of those on the way home from the bars.

The worst part of it, for you Tonks, is knowing that it's coming, and not knowing from where. And you've a whole 2 months to worry about it.

Back