Another reason to not live in NYC

Long Island PD
keeping the streets safe for MS-13

Now that they've taken his AK
next time they will make short work of him.

He was arrested for reckless endangerment. Keeps his guns and will keep his freedom.

No use trying to make mountains out of molehills.

When MS-13 kills him and his whole family to send a message
will you get it?

the guy is simply dumb. you don't fire warning shots. you don't fire shots to injure or disable. you fire under very specific circumstances when life is threatened, physically. he should have gone inside and waited for the police.

you got those gang guys in indiana, too gonzie.

the guy is simply dumb. you don't fire warning shots. you don't fire shots to injure or disable. you fire under very specific circumstances when life is threatened, physically. he should have gone inside and waited for the police.

you got those gang guys in indiana, too gonzie.

Yeah, let the government protect you. Wait for the police and hope nothing happens before then.

no genius, wait inside with the ak47 charged and ready. at that point the legalities become much clearer too. jesus, always gotta throw in that little bit of wisdom of the streets, don't ya?

Minks you are not a Negro
with MS-13 all pissed off at you
all up in your lawn.

You'd never be able to get yourself
in this stupid situation.

Yes minks, we do have gangs here. Not quite up to the LA boys (what was it, 5500 shootings that year?) but they are here.

The difference is, I don't fire warning shots & I don 't wait for the police to protect myself.

The difference is, I don't fire warning shots & I don 't wait for the police to protect myself.

no one should fire warning shots, at least from a legal standpoint.

and of course you should protect yourself. just gotta make sure it's legally defensible, otherwise you end up getting fucked. know your state laws.

Absolutely under no circumstance, never ever
fire a warning shot. If you are within your rights
to use deadly force you shoot to kill, never to
wing em. If a situation can be defused by
brandishing a weapon, firing a warning shot
(both crimes depending on the circumstances)
then it isn’t a deadly force situation.

Hell I’m all for shooting worthless fuckers
as much as the next guy but it would suck balls
to get locked up and be Bubbas bitch just because
the Liberals have ruined our court system.

There is a really good reason we recently passed
a no permit required to carry concealed law.
Imagine the tactical surprise afforded by whippin’
out the nine and puttin’ two quick ones center mass.

Absolutely under no circumstance, never ever
fire a warning shot. If you are within your rights
to use deadly force you shoot to kill, never to
wing em. If a situation can be defused by
brandishing a weapon, firing a warning shot
(both crimes depending on the circumstances)
then it isn’t a deadly force situation.

Hell I’m all for shooting worthless fuckers
as much as the next guy but it would suck balls
to get locked up and be Bubbas bitch just because
the Liberals have ruined our court system.

There is a really good reason we recently passed
a no permit required to carry concealed law.
Imagine the tactical surprise afforded by whippin’
out the nine and puttin’ two quick ones center mass.

You can't shoot them in your front yard unless they are shooting at you. They have to enter your abode before you can shoot them and then you have to be in reasonable fear of your life or the lives of others.

You can't shoot them in your front yard unless they are shooting at you. They have to enter your abode before you can shoot them and then you have to be in reasonable fear of your life or the lives of others.

not here
We DO have the Castle Law. ;)
I've also got a "no Trespassing" sign for added insurance.

not here
We DO have the Castle Law. ;)
I've also got a "no Trespassing" sign for added insurance.

Key word "Castle".

The Castle Doctrine laws require the invasion of the castle. Simply being in the front yard is not sufficient cause to use deadly force unless deadly force is applied first by the attacker.

Here in CO we have the "Make My Day" law which protects us against indictment for killing or wounding a suspect IN OUR HOME. I can shoot a naked person in my home if I feel that person is a threat to the life or safety of any person in the home.

A man shot a man who was kicking in his back door by shooting through the door. He was arrested and charged because the person did not actually enter the home. He should have waited for one more kick.

Also, the Castle Doctrine laws were mainly intended to negate the "Duty to retreat" laws which some states had. Under these laws, you could not use deadly force until you had nowhere to retreat.

Key word "Castle".

The Castle Doctrine laws require the invasion of the castle. Simply being in the front yard is not sufficient cause to use deadly force unless deadly force is applied first by the attacker.

Here in CO we have the "Make My Day" law which protects us against indictment for killing or wounding a suspect IN OUR HOME. I can shoot a naked person in my home if I feel that person is a threat to the life or safety of any person in the home.

A man shot a man who was kicking in his back door by shooting through the door. He was arrested and charged because the person did not actually enter the home. He should have waited for one more kick.

Also, the Castle Doctrine laws were mainly intended to negate the "Duty to retreat" laws which some states had. Under these laws, you could not use deadly force until you had nowhere to retreat.

yes it is "sufficient" (if you feel threatened, or have a sign up)
The whole property is part of it.
Your welcome to read the law...
I'll see if I can find a link.

Come to Kalifornia where your best bet is to offer the thief to use your dolly so he doesn't injury his back while he steals your stuff.

Back