Another reason

The processors are going to handle the food as little as possible to move it to the clients...The food preperation is just as important as the food itself...

Practicing my liberal stance...

Notice all the veges gone bad stories recently? Im the last couple of years there have been plenty. The most recent being the Taco Bell story & the Spinach scare.

It's the pig & cattle farmers fault. American are waking up to the evils of big business & thier drive to kill us (even NYC had the sense to ban transfats) by giving us options & chioces.

Well, I see what's happening. The ranchers (damned innocent animal butchers) are losing sales so they have poisoned the food supply, forcing Americans to return to meat, thus increasing their sales. Double edged sword. Clever-just not clever enough. We still have tofiu.

I always thought it was because they send the farmworkers almost a mile into the field away from the bus... and the only toilets are the two porta-potties on the trailer behind the bus... and when the need to take a shit strikes, walking for 15-20 minutes to a porta-potty isn't going to be an option.

I always thought it was because they send the farmworkers almost a mile into the field away from the bus... and the only toilets are the two porta-potties on the trailer behind the bus... and when the need to take a shit strikes, walking for 15-20 minutes to a porta-potty isn't going to be an option.

You against organic fertilizers? :D The actual e coli coming from a human gut won't kill you. The e-coli in question is animal e-coli, (I know...humans are animals, too) from any nearby farm that has ruminants...that's the main reason California cows are so happy. They're striking a blow against their human captors and killers. :grinyes:

Practicing my liberal stance...

Notice all the veges gone bad stories recently? Im the last couple of years there have been plenty. The most recent being the Taco Bell story & the Spinach scare.

It's the pig & cattle farmers fault. American are waking up to the evils of big business & thier drive to kill us (even NYC had the sense to ban transfats) by giving us options & chioces.

Well, I see what's happening. The ranchers (damned innocent animal butchers) are losing sales so they have poisoned the food supply, forcing Americans to return to meat, thus increasing their sales. Double edged sword. Clever-just not clever enough. We still have tofiu.

Practicing my conservative stance:

Screw the people poisoned. Making Taco Bell responsible for their own products could cut into their sales.

Practicing my conservative stance:

Screw the people poisoned. Making Taco Bell responsible for their own products could cut into their sales.

All wrong. You need more practice...start with being less liberal.

Damn! Still too liberal?

Ok, I'll try again:

Torture the poisoned people and give Taco Bell tax breaks and government no-bid contracts.

No, no...you're still coming at it from the liberal thought process.

Here, this is how it's done.

Taco Bell bought some bad veges. They ought to sue the supplier & in the interest of public opinion, pay the hospital bills of those affected.

Begone foul spirit. :lol:

Thanks, that would have sucked.

While we're at it, what is Tonksy anyway? She's not a liberal but she sure doesn't seem like a conservative. She one of those crazy moderates I keep hearing about?

Back