Another teacher...

Didja here that the Rogers woman here violated her probation by contacting the boy. Don't have time to find the story now, but jeez...

Seems to be running rampant in Tennessee and Alabama......maybe I need to go back to school.

nope, not cute. guess i won't be sending her naughty notes in prison.

How about this one...:sick5:

I like her defense, though...

Forensic psychiatrist Donna Schwartz-Watts said Ward is not a pedophile, but rather a childlike victim suffering from personality disorders and a repressed childhood. Schwartz-Watts said the minister's daughter lived a sheltered life but really was a "free spirit" who never got a chance to break away from her family.

Why do they always go for the 'he/she is sick' defense? It never works. :rolleyes:

no. not at all.

i tend to go for long-haired brunettes with big mouths and full lips.

plus, i'm sure that chick has a gut on her, and her butt is likely bigger than mine, which is an absolute no-no for me.

In an interesting bit of synchronicity, I saw on the news just now where Pamela Rogers had a parole hearing. She understands now that what she did was wrong, etc., etc., etc...

At least she was a babe. I'm certain she'd satisfy many of minkey's requirements now that she's a brunette.

i tend to go for long-haired brunettes with big mouths and full lips.

steve-tyler-aerosmith-heroin-man.jpeg

:banana:

Back