Anybody read Arabic or Hebrew?

StuTheWise

I'm not sure what language this is, but was hoping somebody might be able to understand it.

My boss got this in his email inbox. If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably spam, but was just curious to know what it says. Thanks for help!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة
مساء الخير
نعتذرعلى ازعاجك برسالتنا هذه لكن سموي الكريم انه لشرف كبير لنا مراسلتك ودعوتك لانظمام الينا في مجالس السمو العربي حيث السمو والتميز وحبذا ان تعطر مجالسنا بحضــورك الكريم وتواجدك بيننا وان تصبح احدا من افراد عائلتنا عائلة السمو العربي لتتميز معنا سمونا الكريم فنرجوا قبول دعوتناوحضورك والتسجيل معنا واثارتنا بتميزك واثار قلمك السحري على صفحات موقعنا وكما ايضا ليسعدنا بتواجد شخص مثلك وبتواجد اسمك وأعتذر على الاطاله ونتمنى ان نجد اسمك اليوم قبل الغد بيننا سيدي العزيز وشاكنا بكل علومك
نثر لك الورود
و ننقش لك الااشعاار
و نبخرك بااحلى اياات الحضور
فنزهو بطلتك و العطور
فقط .. لنستقبلك معناا
فتحلواا بقربك مجاالسناا
هي دعوة خااصة
من سموناا لسموكم
فااقبلهاا و كل الحب و التقدير
يومك حب و جماال لاا ينتهي
اسرة السمو العربي

الدعوه خاصه من مالك الموقع
رئيس مجلس الادارة

alSmow

تفضل
الموقع لتسجيل معنا

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
it's not hebrew, that is for sure, it is arabic

The peace on you and a mercy God Wbrkata
Good evening
Naatdhraalaazaaajk in our letter this but generous he is for a honor big for us your correspondence and your invitation Lanzmam to us in councils the eminence Arabic the eminence and the characterization and wished perfuming our councils Bhdaaourk generous and your availability Between us are and meet early morning one who individuals our family family the eminence Arabic to be characterized a meaning our eminence generous Fnrjwa acceptance Daaoutnawhdourk and the registration a meaning Wathartna in your characterization Wathar your pen magical on pages our position and a sleeve also To make happy us diagnosed your example in an availability and in an your name availability and apologized on 'Latalh and wish are an your name upland today before tomorrow between us Master and pricked us in all your sciences
Yours bestrewed the advent
And yours incise 'Laashaaaar
And fumigate you Baahlaayaat the presence
Fnzhou your heroine and the perfumes
Only.. Not to receive you a meaning
Fthlwaa in your nearness Mjaalsnaa
She an Khaasa invitation
Who Smounaa for your eminence
Faaqblhaa and all the love and the estimation
Your day a love and no he finishes
The Arabic eminence

'Ldaaouhkhash who

sounds like spam to me

Raven

Annoying SOB
Its also fake....arabic goes from right to left, not left to right like western scripts do....dodgy mail you got there

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Raven said:
Its also fake....arabic goes from right to left, not left to right like western scripts do....dodgy mail you got there

no it is proper, just formatted wrong

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's the original gimme your account number & I'll deposit $50,000,000. email.

Uki Chick

Gonz said:
It's the original gimme your account number & I'll deposit $50,000,000. email.

And now they're sending it in foreign languages too. I say a few words in hebrew and in yiddish, and I feel like I'm coughing up a fur ball when I do. :lol2: