Anyone else waiting on the new prodigy album?

HeXp£Øi±

Hoping desperately & clinging to the idea that it will progress a genre that is all but gone after being robbed and mutated into a mainstream that resembles nothing of its former self.
Really really hoping but i'm rather dissapointed with the single released last year "Baby's got a temper".
The website has been changed recently though. Hopefully this means the release will be soon(hope you're pro-war).

http://www.theprodigy.com/

Hey Mufu there will be no better music in the universe than The Prodigy for that new Sub of yours. Prodigy kicks it harder than any rapper ever did- and you can relay that to your roommates.

What you mean maybe Luis...

HeXp£Øi± said:
Hey Mufu there will be no better music in the universe than The Prodigy for that new Sub of yours. Prodigy kicks it harder than any rapper ever did- and you can relay that to your roommates.

Heh, that's true. I have the last 4 albums and they are all pretty decent sub workouts. Actually I copied a couple off my roommates so they probably already know, dude. ;)

Alot of DnB is better though - less breakbeat, more sub-bass. The earlier Prodigy stuff is more DnB-oriented and has shitloads - like the version of "Charly" on T.P. Experience.

Dillinja and Roni Size (especially the latest album, Touching Down) can also quite easily shake a house to pieces using a decent sub.

MuFu.

HeXp£Øi± said:
What you mean maybe Luis...

I like prodigy, but not a big fan of them, i'll probably won't notice or be waiting for the album to go out, but at the moment i know it's out there i'll get it.

Back