anyone feel the need to flirt?

The reason i don't show my karma is that a mate messed with the admin panel and upped my karma, and some people decided to make a whoopla outa it, so i just deleted all and decided not to mess with karma no more. :D but have fun with it :laugh:

I've kept all karma given since though ;)

Justintime said:
The reason i don't show my karma is that a mate messed with the admin panel and upped my karma, and some people decided to make a whoopla outa it, so i just deleted all and decided not to mess with karma no more. :D but have fun with it :laugh:

I've kept all karma given since though ;)

It wasn't me despite anything that you heard to the contrary there. vB admin panels are too easy to fiddle with anyway.

I'm gonna enjoy giving it out and stuff now I know how to :D

:D no it was my fault for staying logged into the admin panel, trusted my mate to at least leave me out of his cyber terrorist activites :D

the moral of this story is to only access the admin panels when required to and always log out properly after you have finished

peterska2 said:
the moral of this story is to only access the admin panels when required to and always log out properly after you have finished

My bad......gotta dirty mind :D

*wanders off to wash brain under the tap*

Since Tuesday for a real convo (we got coffee with a friend of mine and a friend of his) and since yesterday for a quick convo...I need a lot fo attention! :p

Back