Anyone here....

tonksy

Collect baseball cards?
I ended up with about 300 of the stupid things when I bought a large bag filled with them and a bunch of football cards that I wanted to make a coffee table. I was going to sell the baseball ones on ebay but the market is completely saturated with them and half of the large lots posted don't sell. I only recognized a handful of names but I know nothing of baseball. I also have a small stack of basketball cards as well....Anyone want 'em?

Right...I suppose that does sound odd. I plan on restaining the downstairs coffee table and then decoupaging a bunch of football cards to the top and then using a thick, clear sealant over the cards. I need some more cards though but the project is on hold for awhile anyway.

WHAT???? And taint my beautiful football oasis with the likes of that crap? You're kidding, right?

Professur said:
I take it the Phantom is soon to be ousted?
No...but eventually he's gonna start to feel bad about the situation and move out...either that or smoke himself to death.

I probably have some football cards, but they are at home in Boston... I can at least cough up some $ for shipping though...

woodman19_99 said:
I probably have some football cards, but they are at home in Boston... I can at least cough up some $ for shipping though...
If you like. Do you want the basketball ones too?

HomeLAN said:
That's not the coffee table in your family room, is it?
No sir, That one will be returned to you as soon as I can talk someone into revamping the livingroom...but some logical person wants to wait until children stop spilling things so I guess we'll give it back in about...14 years.

tonksy said:
No sir, That one will be returned to you as soon as I can talk someone into revamping the livingroom...but some logical person wants to wait until children stop spilling things so I guess we'll give it back in about...14 years.

Actually, that works. V2.0 can take it when he moves out. The timing's about dead on.

I have my eye on a nice leather coffee table/ottoman at some store in The Avenue and it's surprisingly not an arm and a leg, just an arm at $149....who knows maybe you'll get it back sooner. Unless you don't have the space for it and I can reutilize it as a plant stand or something.

Back