Anyone played GTA:Vice City?

AlladinSane

I've been trying like mad to find out who plays a song:
It has a excerpt like I've been waiting, for a girl like you....
Song from the 80's with a keyboard part, not much more I can say :retard:

freako104

have you tried to read the booklet? it has a listing of all the songs. tune it to the station that has that song then look it up in the book. its what i did with GTAIII and Vice City.

freako104

Mirlyn said:
good song, good game.......

yea it is. finally your charcter talks and also they got some big names to do the voices. one of the guys from Miami Vice is the first crook you work for then your voice is done by Ray Liotta

Mirlyn

freako104 said:
yea it is. finally your charcter talks and also they got some big names to do the voices. one of the guys from Miami Vice is the first crook you work for then your voice is done by Ray Liotta

And unbeknownst to himself, Emmanuel Goldstien is on there too. :D

BlurOfSerenity

my boyfriend and our friend were surprised at how well i did in that game... which wasnt very well at all, but better than i'd done in other games. *is not a gamer*

CydCharisse

The XBOX version is better. The graphics are better and you can pop in your own tunes instead of listening to 80s tracks the whole time. Cool game.

BeardofPants

Freaks, with an av like that, I'm not surprised you like the root of all evil. ;) Sadly enough, I might have to get one myself, since the guy who made the best games ever is making a new one, but only for the xbox. :(