anyone try these yet?

Dave

clear.gif
fl_carton_E.gif

link

very tasty :choclate:

The logo looks awfully similar to the Dreyer's logo... is this some sort of Best Foods/Hellman's sort of thing?

No, Edy's is a major brand here in the Midwest at least. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't related, I've heard of Dreyers too.

Edy's and Dreyer's are the same company, when I reset the freezer the descriptions of the items have both names on them. Haven't tried them yet myself, hard to eat ice cream when I don't have any real freezer to speak of, have to eat it all right away.

chcr said:
Did you have a point? ;)

I don't think so...his whole post seems pretty rounded to me...

Butter may be just as healthy but it ain't as tastey I bet!

Inkara1 said:
The logo looks awfully similar to the Dreyer's logo... is this some sort of Best Foods/Hellman's sort of thing?

Stop Laughing said:
Edy's and Dreyer's are the same company, when I reset the freezer the descriptions of the items have both names on them. Haven't tried them yet myself, hard to eat ice cream when I don't have any real freezer to speak of, have to eat it all right away.

To be more precise, Dreyer's is the name of the company. Edy's is a brand name that Dreyer's uses is some markets, to avoid confusion with the Bryer's brand.

I wonder how much that thing costs for 60 convenient bite sized pieces? I dare say a box of normal ice cream and a bottle of magic shell would be cheaper.

unclehobart said:
I wonder how much that thing costs for 60 convenient bite sized pieces? I dare say a box of normal ice cream and a bottle of magic shell would be cheaper.

mmmmmm magic shell *drools*

*thinks some of her nickle slot winnings will have to go towards some ice cream and some magic shell*

unclehobart said:
i think they are $2-3 and it probably would be cheaper.

what is magic shell?

I'm not much into eating candies/sweet stuff but I haven't seen those either.

Spot said:
i think they are $2-3 and it probably would be cheaper.

what is magic shell?

It's like sauce for icecream but when it hits the cold ice cream it hardens

A.B.Normal said:
Kinda like Nipples :devious:

Yes, but unlike nipples it already tastes like chocolate or butterscotch of reese's peanut butter cups without you having to add any flavour :D

Back