anyone try these yet?

If anyone here ever buys Magic Shell... whatever you do, do not (and I repeat, DO NOT) keep it in the fridge.

Bon bons aren't filled with icecream...and WHAT would posess you to put magic shell in the fridge?!

It wasn't me, I swear!

What's that stuff in the middle of a bon bon that tastes and looks like vanilla ice cream if it's not vanilla ice cream?

Inkara1 said:
If anyone here ever buys Magic Shell... whatever you do, do not (and I repeat, DO NOT) keep it in the fridge.

Kinda vague on the whole cause and effect business, huh?

Inkara1 said:
It wasn't me, I swear!

What's that stuff in the middle of a bon bon that tastes and looks like vanilla ice cream if it's not vanilla ice cream?

Bon bons aren't kept in the fridge are they?

Nixy said:
Bon bons aren't kept in the fridge are they?
Well, I suppose not for you Canuckians, do you people even own fridges? When I say "Deep Freeze", do you think of your back yard?

PT said:
Well, I suppose not for you Canuckians, do you people even own fridges? When I say "Deep Freeze", do you think of your back yard?

:lloyd:

I just hit up google. I guess I know why I don't see Bon Bons in my grocer's freezer anymore.

anyone else remember them? Bon Bons was the brand name; they were little balls of ice cream covered in chocolate... the jingle in the late 80s or early 90s went, "the thing about the bon bons, they're almost always gone gone."

PT said:

I've moved beer from the outside fridge to the inside one when the temp drops past the freezing point of beer. That's usually the day I officially accept that winter's here, and go get a jacket and boots from the storage.

The day after that, I go check the antifreeze, change engine oil to one grade lighter, and double check the batteries in all the cars. I don't need to put on snowtires, since I never took them off in spring anyways.

Yep. That's three times I've gone on vacation, and had to buy tires to get me home.
Well, not had to. The tires I had on would have gotten me home fine, but tires are soooo much cheaper in the states .....

Back