Anyone want to see my wedding ring?

Nixy said:
SO she never said yes...but she also never said no...did you have a ring when you proposed?? Cause if so I'd be interested to know how it eventually ended up on her finger if she never actually said yes :eyebrow: I can see kinda falling into wedding plans...but rings don't just fall onto fingers.

Of course I had the ring.

For some reason I can't seem to rid my mind of the visual of you trying to slide a donut on her finger.

Congratulations! And the ring is beautiful. I love the fact that you chose a stone different from a diamond. So much more personalized that way :)

Thanks Cam! Anyone who knows me well would realize that a green stone is right up my alley. But people who don't probably think "Aw, she probably couldn't afford a diamond." ;)

greenfreak said:
Thanks Cam! Anyone who knows me well would realize that a green stone is right up my alley. But people who don't probably think "Aw, she probably couldn't afford a diamond." ;)

With a ring as fancy as that I'd have to ask them what they were smoking if the first conclusion was that you couldn't afford a diamond!

Nixy said:
Then I would like to know how it ended up on her finger if she never actually said "yes"

Actually the engagement ring got relagated to the wedding ring, and another engagement ring (emeralds) was bought. That one went straight on. It was later replaced by a somewhat more robust ring when she lost one of the three emeralds while wearing it working in the garden. The ring I offered didn't make it to her finger until the wedding day.

Subject: ACRONYMS

WIFE

Four guys and a woman are stuck in an elevator.
While they are stuck, they strike up a conversation.

The first guy says, "I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E , you know...
Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist.

The second guy says, "I'm a D.I.N.K.Y., you know...
" Double Income, No Kids, Yet ."

The third guy says, "I'm a R.U.B, you know...
Rich, Urban, Biker ."

The fourth guy says, I am a D.I.L.D.O., you know
"Douple Income, Little Dog Owner

They turn to the woman and ask her, "What are you?
She replies: "I'm a WIFE, you know...

" Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc .

Back