aplogies to leslie and justin, but...

interesting, i'm running another on-line virus scan [paranoia!] and it was making a f-load of noise early on and almost make a 'pop' noise, i looked at where it was on its search and it was bang in the middle of system32/blah blah.sys files.

perhaps somehting got corrupt in there.

running a loot quieter toward the of the partition as well. when i run ibm's dft in a bit i'll get a better idea.

yeah, i'd look forward to getting an rma if it didn't involve another iblowm hdd

ooh, look, more storage than i can use! oh, but it's got the life expectancy of a gnat :eek:

:D

well, win98se is on and running pretty good, i've prepared my partitions and here goes with win2000 :)

i am going to london, so probly see you all on sunday night, late, or monday early

hope everyone has a good weekend, i'll wave if we go anywhere near tottenham, justin :wave:

:laugh:

I'm home so much now, anywhere not home is fun. I'm even half excited about going camping with the kids this weekend :eek: The dirt, the bugs, sunburns, half drownings - can't wait! :D

Ausable Chasm makes for a good weekend. There's even a KOA right beside it.

Within easy driving range of Santa's Workshop too.

tada

That looks nifty, I'll read about it for next month's trip. :laugh: we haven't even made it to the Santa's village within an hour of here.

This weekend it's more cottaging, we're going to northeast of Peterborough, on Mississagagon Lake :confuse3:

This is it, looks pretty touristy, but it's a family thing with the inlaws (yay :rolleyes: ) and they picked it.

We've never been to a "resort" thing, have always just picked a piece of forest and camped. This will be a bit odd, with the inlaws added into the mix, likely hellish :D

a good time bitting the dust :D (justin took the lead again.........)

Leslie said:
:laugh: I just noticed this while browsing off that site - Land O' Lakes Lodge is located on beautiful Crotch Lake in Southeastern Ontario. Apparently that's a matter of pride :confuse3:
Here's a "matter of pride" anecdote for you: I wrestled for three years in high school. Now, my high school passed out pins to go with the varsity letters that went on letterman's jackets. Football players got football pins, basketball players basketball pins, etc. Well, wrestlers got a pin of one of the starting positions for wrestling... which looks a bit like the doggystyle position. so we lovingly referred to it as the "doggystyle pin." So after three years of working my ass off in the wrestling room, when I got my varsity letter, I was damn proud to wear the doggystyle pin.

Back