APO/FPO??

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
prolly the "we don't deliver to" phrase was throwing her off.

Strange. One of the guys who works here gets books from Amazon...He's a great guy, too. Too bad he's from Tennessee. :p

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
Strange. One of the guys who works here gets books from Amazon...He's a great guy, too. Too bad he's from Tennessee. :p
Alot of times it's up to the individual vender but if you are receiving payment through Paypal you may be in for a problem. You can not get delivery confirmation on an item sent to an APO/FPO. If you mail an item to one and it is not received (or even if it is and they want to scam you) and the buyer files a complaint with Paypal, Paypal will always side with them because of the lack of Delivery confirmation. It's the same with overseas shipping too because the post office wants to charge you an ungodly amount to track an overseas shipment.
For example, I mailed 2 mugs to Prof and I am thinking it was like $8 or so to mail it (I forget) but in order to track it I would have had to ship it overnight or some shit for $40.

Starya

It just said sumthin' bout "if you are at a APO7FPO adress" bla bla. So I had to find out if I was. :lloyd:

Anywhoo, my CD's should be on their way shortly. :D