Apology

Indeed, that really turns me on :gay:

...I think a disclaimer might be in place in this case, but who cares, it's OTC, nobody'll believe me anyways :headbang:

Beards, moustaches :sick:

I'm clean shaven, and will be for the remainder of my live unless I end up in a jail somewhere. (I don't plan on that though)

hmm.. well, I'm sorry if I can't make light of the situation.

People's emotions were played on, that was the point of my whole "trolling sucks" thread.

The point is, we've formed some "friendships" - regardless if it was via the internet or via real time, friendships are real, at least to me they are .. and the one thing I could never imagine doing is playing a friend's emotions. That's just too real. The people on this contraption called the internet are real. "Virtual feelings" makes virtually no sense to me and does me virtually no good.

This has pretty much turned in to a phucking Greek Tragedy so forgive me if I'm not the most trusting person ever after this ... you know the saying .. if you can't trust your friends .... but then again, that's just me ...

I do understand where you're coming from kuulani. It was in very poor taste and i think he probably realizes it was a stupid thing to do. Hopefully he understands why it was in poor taste.

Back