Aptitude test

Raven

Annoying SOB
See if you can give me the correct answers to the following questions (these are from an aptitude test administered to 4,000 IT professionals)

1. How do you get a Giraffe in the refridgerator

2. How do you get an Elephant in the refridgerator

3. The Lion King calls a meeting for of all the animals. Which is the only one that doesnt turn up?

4. A man is trying to cross a crocodile infested river. There is no bridge and the only way across is to swim. He makes it across unmolested how is this possible?

And this one:

You have been sentenced to death by one of three methods. You are led off to a hall with three doors. Behind the 1st door there is a room full of deadly assassins. Behind door 2 there is a burning room filled with hot lava, burning coals and flames. Behind door three is a room filled with vicious lions that havent eaten in 5 years. Which door would you choose? :errrr:

1. How do you get a Giraffe in the refridgerator
Put it in the refridgerator
2. How do you get an Elephant in the refridgerator
Take the giraffe out and put the elephant in
3. The Lion King calls a meeting for of all the animals. Which is the only one that doesnt turn up?
The elephant as it is in the refridgerator
4. A man is trying to cross a crocodile infested river. There is no bridge and the only way across is to swim. He makes it across unmolested how is this possible?
Kills the crocodiles first? Pass..

And this one:

You have been sentenced to death by one of three methods. You are led off to a hall with three doors. Behind the 1st door there is a room full of deadly assassins. Behind door 2 there is a burning room filled with hot lava, burning coals and flames. Behind door three is a room filled with vicious lions that havent eaten in 5 years. Which door would you choose?

3 since the lions would be dead after 5 years of not eating.

hehe i knew #3 was which ever ended up being in the refridgerator but i couldn't figure out 1 and 2 to find otu which was in and which was out :D

Nope. Right I'll tell you that question 4 is to test your ability to retain information and spot patterns forming

Although the river is infested with crocodiles, they are all dead crocodiles?

steweygrrrr said:
Nope. Right I'll tell you that question 4 is to test your ability to retain information and spot patterns forming

Take the elephant out of the refridgerator and put the crocodiles in it.

Well, it is infested NORMALLY. It might be called "A Crodile INfested River" maybe that is the name of it...

I am proud that I got 2 of those (well, 1.5 since i knew it was one of the giraffe or the elephant for #3)

I don't think the specifics matter at all Arris, that's the whole point. There's also no right answer if it's an aptitude test.

YES NIX YOU ARE RIGHT

*dingdingding*

You have won however many Karma points I can give away. Arris you too.

I think someone has done a queef and it stinks!

Moof, this test was to test the skills used everyday by IT professionals so although there were no wrong answers it did highlight areas that needed work

Back